PDA

View Full Version : Can't get Siege of Fort de Sable rewards!

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 12:19 AM
So, I pre-ordered the game and downloaded that DLC. After looking up on youtube, apprently there should've been green marks showing that I must loot all the chests to get my rewards. Nothing of that happened and I already looted the chests and I don't have any Templar rewards or anything…

DMAUL12
11-15-2014, 02:19 AM
hey I have the exact same problem here. uplay rewards also don't work

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 02:57 AM
hey I have the exact same problem here. uplay rewards also don't work

Glad to know I'm not alone! I didn't try Uplay yet, though. I sent them an email about that!

Hood2theBurbs
11-15-2014, 03:06 AM
Did you go to the actual fort? Tha'ts where you get the rewards

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 03:44 AM
Did you go to the actual fort? Tha'ts where you get the rewards

Yes, I did. Normally it should say that I must loot the chests in order to get my rewards, but it didn't tell me anything and I looted like 3 chests…

Hood2theBurbs
11-15-2014, 03:53 AM
That's odd I didn't have any trouble with unlocking the content. Did you leave the fort as well? because it won't unlock until you return back to the normal game world. BTW which console are you on?

Ureh
11-15-2014, 04:22 AM
Did you guys already check the Morrigan's captain cabin after completing the fort?

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 04:51 AM
That's odd I didn't have any trouble with unlocking the content. Did you leave the fort as well? because it won't unlock until you return back to the normal game world. BTW which console are you on?

Yeah, I left the fort. I'm on PS3

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 04:52 AM
Did you guys already check the Morrigan's captain cabin after completing the fort?

Yes, more than once

Hood2theBurbs
11-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Yeah then I recommend doing a reinstall of the dlc try downloading it from ps store again and see if that has any effect if that don't work you may have reinstall the game entirely to get the content. And if that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell ya.

MakimotoJin
11-15-2014, 05:51 AM
The Siege of Fort de Sable DLC is just a (boring)location and increases the cargo's maximum storage to 2500.
You're probably wanting a pre-order bonus' content.My pre-order bonus is the Explorer pack,and it's nowhere to be found.So....

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 01:20 PM
Yeah then I recommend doing a reinstall of the dlc try downloading it from ps store again and see if that has any effect if that don't work you may have reinstall the game entirely to get the content. And if that doesn't work then I don't know what to tell ya.

I already tried reinstalling the DLC, so I'll try reinstalling the game. Thing is I looted 3 chests from Fort de Sable… will they come back?

Edit: found out that those three chests were the normal chests of Fort de Sable and are not related to the what I seek.

Evil_Jacques
11-15-2014, 01:25 PM
redeemed my code on my xbox, mission icon doesn't even show up for me on my map :( also how do i reinstall the pre order dlc?...doesn't even come up for me in the additional content screen :\

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 02:24 PM
redeemed my code on my xbox, mission icon doesn't even show up for me on my map :( also how do i reinstall the pre order dlc?...doesn't even come up for me in the additional content screen :\

Is it possible for you to download the DLC on the store or you can't??

Evil_Jacques
11-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Is it possible for you to download the DLC on the store or you can't??

Already tried looking and nothing comes up apart from technology, activity and resource packs :|

SenseHomunculus
11-15-2014, 03:00 PM
Post on the tech support forum.

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Already tried looking and nothing comes up apart from technology, activity and resource packs :|

Did you try deleting game data (the installation, not the save) of the game? I'm currently reinstalling mine, I hope it will work. Hey, when you go to the store (where DLCs are) in the game itself, can you press X, so it shows all the DLCs? That's where I managed to download mine.

reprezentujewuwu
11-15-2014, 03:03 PM
please tell us when ur done if that will help or work.

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 03:55 PM
please tell us when ur done if that will help or work.

Didn't work :( I don't know what's going on…

Mr_Shade
11-15-2014, 04:08 PM
Hi Guys,

If you have installed the content and gone to the location stated in game - and still can't find them - please contact support who can check for you.

www.support.ubi.com

reprezentujewuwu
11-15-2014, 04:14 PM
thanks for answer. i wont reinstall then. i reported that yesterday to ubisoft support

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi Guys,

If you have installed the content and gone to the location stated in game - and still can't find them - please contact support who can check for you.

www.support.ubi.com

That's what I did, but I don't think they will reply soon… I would like to have my rewards like this weekend…

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 04:36 PM
thanks for answer. i wont reinstall then. i reported that yesterday to ubisoft support

We're not alone, some people on YouTube also have these problems… and I reported this bug as well.

Nore_NL
11-15-2014, 05:26 PM
Got the same problem on the 360

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 06:09 PM
Got the same problem on the 360

I guess they will solve this…

Evil_Jacques
11-15-2014, 06:52 PM
Did you try deleting game data (the installation, not the save) of the game? I'm currently reinstalling mine, I hope it will work. Hey, when you go to the store (where DLCs are) in the game itself, can you press X, so it shows all the DLCs? That's where I managed to download mine.

Not yet, Yeah i pressed X last night but still nothing just the same packs as before :\

royerlraph79
11-15-2014, 07:07 PM
Not yet, Yeah i pressed X last night but still nothing just the same packs as before :\

Pretty weird, contact Ubisoft about that and let's see what they are gonna do…

Shiroyasha-7
11-24-2014, 01:39 AM
same here I already sent an email on wednesday with no response an not only that, I also bought the pack for the resources, to have all to 2500 in every each, no stuck with 2000 an one more thing and I DIDNT get the 500 extra. And with shay when full upgrade on the life his outfit changes like in this of the cover jacket and trailer but the moment I went in the Fort I look like I didnt have any upgrades. I think it was the dlc who corrupted my game because it was all normal until for the moment I enterd the Fort and I already re-played the game a couple of times and always the same result. And yes!!!!!! I already tried the uninstall and install and that 2 times without succes

royerlraph79
11-24-2014, 04:06 AM
same here I already sent an email on wednesday with no response an not only that, I also bought the pack for the resources, to have all to 2500 in every each, no stuck with 2000 an one more thing and I DIDNT get the 500 extra. And with shay when full upgrade on the life his outfit changes like in this of the cover jacket and trailer but the moment I went in the Fort I look like I didnt have any upgrades. I think it was the dlc who corrupted my game because it was all normal until for the moment I enterd the Fort and I already re-played the game a couple of times and always the same result. And yes!!!!!! I already tried the uninstall and install and that 2 times without succes

Pretty weird, sorry to hear that :/ let's see what Ubisoft will say…

royerlraph79
11-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Hey guys, just to inform you that I contacted Ubisoft and they gave me a code. The code gave me a new pack to download: the Templar Pack. It worked. I have my templar stuff now. Contact their support, tell them you didn't get a code and take a picture or a screenshot of your receipt to proove them that it has really been pre-ordered and they'll gladly give you a code to redeem.

M4d_7ark1n
11-24-2014, 09:59 AM
it's something like 2 weeks i wrote them. no codes, no answers, no solutions. i'm starting to be upset for this. please, wake up ubisoft.

royerlraph79
11-24-2014, 08:51 PM
They took time to reply for me too, but not 2 weeks… maybe update your ticket again?

M4d_7ark1n
11-24-2014, 09:49 PM
not two weeks, i was wrong, but one for sure. they say 2 working days....

royerlraph79
11-24-2014, 10:17 PM
Yeah, that's weird because normally they reply pretty fast. I guess they are busy right now :/

M4d_7ark1n
11-24-2014, 11:20 PM
still, they are giving faulty codes. i'd appreciate more attention to this kind of problems. i'm not whining about some graphic glitch. that's a bug that i paid for!

royerlraph79
11-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Yeah, apparently some people got invalid codes. That's not right, Ubisoft should take care of that.

MakimotoJin
11-25-2014, 06:50 PM
Got my answer.They told me that I should talk to the PSN support.
Just spoke to PSN support chat,they told to delete Rogue,and redownload.Well,I'm waiting.

bitebug2003
11-25-2014, 07:55 PM
No 'special chests' either - hopefully they will fix this and some Outposts are missing a Key holder on the first visit (I'm unsure if that's meant to happen).

The Siege of Fort de Sable:
if you run all the way to the docks it warns of imminent desynchronization (i.e. to get the last normal chest).

royerlraph79
11-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Got my answer.They told me that I should talk to the PSN support.
Just spoke to PSN support chat,they told to delete Rogue,and redownload.Well,I'm waiting.

Didn't you say you tried already? If it does not work, tell Ubisoft that Sony told you that you should have a code (which is true). Then they'll give you one. That's what they did with me and I'm really happy I could get what was advertised!

royerlraph79
11-25-2014, 09:46 PM
No 'special chests' either - hopefully they will fix this and some Outposts are missing a Key holder on the first visit (I'm unsure if that's meant to happen).

The Siege of Fort de Sable:
if you run all the way to the docks it warns of imminent desynchronization (i.e. to get the last normal chest).

For the special chests, ask Ubisoft a code. They'll give you one. For the outpost key, there are no such thing as that on Fort de Sable. And for the imminent desyncronization thing, it didn't happen to me. So I couldn't say.

bitebug2003
11-25-2014, 10:21 PM
For the special chests, ask Ubisoft a code. They'll give you one. For the outpost key, there are no such thing as that on Fort de Sable. And for the imminent desyncronization thing, it didn't happen to me. So I couldn't say.

I know - I meant in some of the locations where there is an outpost some don't appear on the first visit.

Edit:

I submitted a ticket to Ubi Support and while I was gathering information to submit to them I discovered the following:

Maybe it's totally irrelevant.

The DLC is called ACRO Collector's Pack in the Download List (PS3) 100kb and when you install it - it only show's Sir Gunn's Quest ULC (57kb) in the Game Data folder, but there is no 'The Siege of Fort de Sable ULC' listed in that folder.
So maybe that is part of the issue, but then if that was the case the location shouldn't have shown up on the map (DS) which it did.

Oh well - I don't know -- all I know it's not working as intended - and hopefully Ubi Support can resolve it.

:)

royerlraph79
11-26-2014, 01:39 AM
I know - I meant in some of the locations where there is an outpost some don't appear on the first visit.

Edit:

I submitted a ticket to Ubi Support and while I was gathering information to submit to them I discovered the following:

Maybe it's totally irrelevant.

The DLC is called ACRO Collector's Pack in the Download List (PS3) 100kb and when you install it - it only show's Sir Gunn's Quest ULC (57kb) in the Game Data folder, but there is no 'The Siege of Fort de Sable ULC' listed in that folder.
So maybe that is part of the issue, but then if that was the case the location shouldn't have shown up on the map (DS) which it did.

Oh well - I don't know -- all I know it's not working as intended - and hopefully Ubi Support can resolve it.

:)

That may be normal. When I got the Templar pack, I uninstalled Fort de Sable then when I installed the Templar pack, it reinstalled Fort de Sable along with it. For your first issue, I don't know what to say, it did not happen to me, but did you find the guy with the key with your eagle vision first? Don't forget that if he sees you, he'll run away and you won't be able to get the key.

alexlw92
11-26-2014, 02:48 PM
My code still isn't working for the Master Templar Pack, have been back and forth with their so called customer support since the game came out. Just gave up and asked if they can give me a new code, have not heard back since I asked on Sunday.

MakimotoJin
11-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Didn't you say you tried already? If it does not work, tell Ubisoft that Sony told you that you should have a code (which is true). Then they'll give you one. That's what they did with me and I'm really happy I could get what was advertised!

Wow.I'mma try that.

royerlraph79
11-26-2014, 09:06 PM
My code still isn't working for the Master Templar Pack, have been back and forth with their so called customer support since the game came out. Just gave up and asked if they can give me a new code, have not heard back since I asked on Sunday.

They really suck, me too I haven't got a reply for a ticket I posted on Sunday (it's another one, for ac3). Maybe update your ticket again? I'll do the same.

royerlraph79
11-26-2014, 09:07 PM
Wow.I'mma try that.

Sure! They did not even argue, they just gave it to me, like that! They've been so kind :)

M4d_7ark1n
11-27-2014, 07:55 AM
they just told me to wait as they are working on it. i'm wondering why some of us had a code in no time and somebody else has to wait...

M4d_7ark1n
11-27-2014, 07:58 AM
and yes, when you put in the code it only shows the other dlc, and not the fort the sable. i think thry just "forget" to put a pack including both dlcs, but then again, is such a difficult thing to give some other codes with fort the sable (or give it for free in the menu like they will do for unity to apologize for the problems)?

alexlw92
11-27-2014, 03:33 PM
they just told me to wait as they are working on it. i'm wondering why some of us had a code in no time and somebody else has to wait...

Yeah, I've been waiting since the game got released.

wickywoowoo
11-27-2014, 04:19 PM
I just checked and I had the DS on the map - does that mean I'll get the mission alright or will I go to the place and it not work?

I have no idea what is happening with these AC games now as I am trying to find out without getting spoilers. It's a nightmare figuring out if what I've paid for is working correctly.

MakimotoJin
11-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Talked to Ubi support about a code,they said they don't give codes,and that I should talk to Playstation support.
Talked to them,they said it's actually a problem with the game server.So there's a chance this is the same problem with the Legacy Outfits.

alexlw92
11-27-2014, 05:14 PM
Talked to Ubi support about a code,they said they don't give codes,and that I should talk to Playstation support.
Talked to them,they said it's actually a problem with the game server.So there's a chance this is the same problem with the Legacy Outfits.

Don't listen to that BS from Ubi support, I've spoken to Microsoft about 4 times now, and each time they told me it's upto Ubisoft. My code that's coming up as invalid was e-mailed to me from Ubisoft. They have codes, they can and should be re-issuing them to people with this problem.

MakimotoJin
11-27-2014, 08:09 PM
I was told about the game server problem in the Playstation support.

alexlw92
11-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Sorted. They sent me a new code, got all the content.

For anyone still waiting, I'd advise sending them a picture of your code and just be persistent.

bitebug2003
11-27-2014, 08:29 PM

For anyone still waiting, I'd advise sending them a picture of your code and just be persistent.

I did that - I've not heard back (I'll just have to wait longer)

MakimotoJin
11-28-2014, 12:10 AM

That's a problem for me.Pre-ordering a digital media doesn't give you a code,it's supposed to have the DLCs in the account at the release date.

M4d_7ark1n
12-01-2014, 09:10 AM
they answered asking me a photo of the code and the reciept. no problem for the code, but i ordered the game on an online shop and i have no receit... i told them and still waiting an answer. that's stupod cause they can simply check on my account if i redemeed that code. in 2014 everything is linked, everyone could know what i ate this morning simply checking my phone number, and theh can't know if i redemeed a code on my account linked to uplay? please, don't feed me this ****

***The auto-censor exists for a reason, so please do not bypass it by partially masking the words - thanks

M4d_7ark1n
12-04-2014, 07:37 PM
that's embarassing. italian customer service refuse to admit that there are problems on fort de sable dlc. i explained that even if I reach the location the "mission" about finding the 3 chests simply don't start (no objectives in the upper left corner of the screen with the cbest counter) but they say it works perfectly... and told me to aak in the forum. i told them to look in the forum as well to help so many ppl with my same problem with their perfectly wprking game... please some admin or such do something...

bitebug2003
12-04-2014, 07:46 PM
I submitted the ticket on the 25th - no reply yet...

MakimotoJin
12-04-2014, 09:05 PM
I submitted the ticket on the 25th - no reply yet...

I've been having a talk about this for quite some time,and it always goes in a circle.
''Have you tried going to Fort de Sable?
Have you tried opening the chest?
Have you tried talking to Sony support?
Have you tried going to Fort de Sable?"
I'm going insane.

M4d_7ark1n
12-07-2014, 12:04 PM
i'm start thinking we won't have this dlc even if we paid for it. does anyone know if there's a "complaining" section or similar where we can write hoe customer care have... care of their customers? i think somebody should know that they are only giving scripted answers without really considering the problem...

MakimotoJin
12-07-2014, 07:34 PM
i'm start thinking we won't have this dlc even if we paid for it. does anyone know if there's a "complaining" section or similar where we can write hoe customer care have... care of their customers? i think somebody should know that they are only giving scripted answers without really considering the problem...

There's the technical support forum,which there's a thread with multiple issues reported,but no reply yet,and the Ubi support,on which the person who's "helping" says the same thing over and over and over.