PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, are you serious?

Sejdovic11
11-14-2014, 11:31 PM
It's a shame that company like Ubisoft even release a game in such a bad condition. I've always loved AC, but right now, I'm just dissapointed, I've never tought that Ubisoft can even release such a bad optimized game. I think that I made a big mistake when I pre-ordered this game, but when I saw how many problems this game has, I just canceled my FC4 pre-order and I won't pre-order any Ubisoft game in future EVER. We pay 60 in my country for games, and that's what we get? Is that a "Thank You for your trust" to your customers? To all game developers: DON'T RELEASE GAME IN SUCH A BAD STATE, TAKE ANOTHER MONTH AND FIX ALL OF YOUR BUGS, GLITCHES AND RELEASE A PERFECT GAME! But whatever, until there will be some fanboys who will buy the game no matter what, they'll continue to doing it this way. Sorry If I made some mistakes, English is not my native language.

ShankyaVeryMuch
11-15-2014, 01:07 AM
I've canceled my Far Cry 4 preorder as well, with everything that's going on with Uplay and Assassin's Creed its not worth the trouble. Unity is currently unplayable for me on xbox one. The framerate drops so low I can't even do something as simple as climb and the mild frame rate drops during cut scenes just takes me out of the story. With games like Ryse: Son of Rome, Batman Arkham, Shadow of Mordor hitting the market Ubisoft can't be this careless with Assassin's Creed, I can easily see Shadow of Mordor taking over the spot as the top game in the genre. This game's issues bothered me so much that I actually posted on this forums... which i never post on forums. I hope the incoming patches help but if not I'll just have to trade it in and learn not to pick up preorders til a game review comes out.

Moose.Qc
11-15-2014, 01:11 AM
No point of crying, it's now considered acceptable to screw with us and sell inadequate 80$ games.... Quality assurance out the door, if they have any, if they did, heck praise them for being paid for NOTHING...

eriksen76
11-15-2014, 01:57 AM
And I paid $100 for this broken game, when gtav is around the corner...