PDA

View Full Version : Yarrrr!!

bertalan93
11-14-2014, 11:14 PM
All righty mates!

Ya got one bloody week to fix this sharkcrap, or me and my fellas will bring up the jackdaw from the sea's deepest hell and pirate the **** out all of your upcoming games.

nonamename1
11-15-2014, 01:51 AM
here's a tip for you buddy, if you pirate games you're a thief and even worse, a complete loser.

I'm sure you're mom is crying right now due to how you turned out, and that's just sad :(

AJRimmsey
11-15-2014, 02:38 AM
here's a tip for you buddy, if you pirate games you're a thief and even worse, a complete loser.

I'm sure you're mom is crying right now due to how you turned out, and that's just sad :(

while he is pretty far down the morality ladder for thieving,you are a few rungs lower.

seen a few of your posts and sycophancy will always be a lower standing than a thief.

you are both in the wrong,him for stealing,you for brown nosing people who you will never meet or get any recognition for fawning over them when they are plainly as bad a bunch of thieves as the pie-rat.

is it possible to be a thief if you steal from another thief is the question thats more important.

nonamename1
11-15-2014, 04:35 AM
ok if ya think i'm brown nosing that's your opinion I guess.

Honestly i'm not though, I really mean what I'm saying.

And I'm not (your odd choice of words here) "fawning" over people at a company that I will never meet. It's true some of my posts offer some encouragement to Ubisoft, but I think they deserve to hear from people that like their games in this sea of people just posting a bunch of baseless BS.

AJRimmsey
11-15-2014, 05:07 AM
sea of people just posting a bunch of baseless BS.

whilst seeing a thief post makes me a bit angry....

the above makes me nauseous.

Wrath2Zero
11-15-2014, 05:10 AM
While Ubisoft ask you to pay in advice for a game you don't know how it will run and marketed on false promises turns out to be broken.

nonamename1
11-15-2014, 05:49 AM
i'm averaging 57fps (benchmarked with fraps) on a 780, aa set to fxaa, shadows set to high (pcss just kills the fps) and everything else on ultra. Doesn't seem broken to me ;0

Wrath2Zero
11-15-2014, 06:00 AM
Yes, all you see is the FPS, MUST BE NO PROBLEMS, can't see the broken NPCs pop-in issues and general LOD issues but but my frames are high, derp.

nonamename1
11-15-2014, 07:08 AM
I do notice some pop-in here and there, but I see that pretty much on any game going back to the N64. It doesn't really detract from the gameplay as I'm not specifically looking for those things, so I don't notice them.

bertalan93
11-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Here is a tip for you too. The post originally started as a joke, but if we are in the thieving subject so deeply, what do you think of ubisofts actions?
Taking 60 bucks for a broken half finished game, what the majority of pc players cant play even if they have the required pc.(Those system requirements are a joke.)
The big difference in ubi and me is that they have already lied and stole from us. So what do you say Mr. Justice?