PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished games for your pleasure the new trend!!!!

x1_618xLstx
11-14-2014, 11:01 PM
Have u Noticed all the money you have been spending lately on INCOMPLETE GAMES over the past year? Dont buy Far Cry or The Division at LAUNCH.Watch Dogs was a Huge let down and so was this! i have not been able to access Co-op at all! and they told me (and a lot of others) to put my ps4 in DMZ(which puts your security at risk), saying its my Connection when ALL My games work fine. HOW HARD IS IT TO MAKE A 4 PLAYER LOBBY? if they had this much trouble with Watch Dogs and This, then The division is going to be a Wreck! im done pre ordering any games!!! Destiny was a Huge let down. People need to start boycotting with there money because i have had a Ps4 since day 1 along with almost every game that has been released and i still havent been WOWD by Next Gen, they are taking our money and giving us INCOMPLETE GAMES!!!!!

Also NO GAME SHOULD NEED A COMPANION APP TO 100% A GAME AND MAKE A $2.00 PREMIUM APP ON TOP OF THAT!

they Fix the Helux problem real quick (the part where they get more money) and i still cant play coop, smh