PDA

View Full Version : Camera Fliping in game

Opa-Jack
11-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Hallo again, now i have in game problem , the camera flip on me . for exp. free running and out of nowere the camers gos every other way dos that also in combat ??????

enyone has dis problem?

it is so anoying in a Mision or in a Fight wen the camera switches and you lose track of the moment.

THX

:mad::confused:

g3rYb0y
11-14-2014, 10:09 PM
I had the same Problem.
I change the graphic options all to minimum.
It's a little bit better but it isn't satisfactory.

i'm waiting for the next patch...

Leozori
11-14-2014, 10:38 PM
I have this problem since patch 2.
Graphic quality was already set to low, so that is not an option.

It even happens when I run around in cellars or sewers where my framerate is constantly over 30 fps.

AMD R9 270X
Intel i5-2500K
8 GB RAM

Tracer2376
11-15-2014, 02:16 AM
Hallo again, now i have in game problem , the camera flip on me . for exp. free running and out of nowere the camers gos every other way dos that also in combat ??????

enyone has dis problem?

it is so anoying in a Mision or in a Fight wen the camera switches and you lose track of the moment.

THX

:mad::confused:

Yes most of us see this crap alot. I have also done the samething as g3rYb0Y did as well. And still the same issue. Ubi is starting to suck from what I have been seeing with their recent launch games. FC4 has issues as well, so will The Crew when it comes out why, they do not know how to code at all. This group of coders I am sure are straight out of High School, maybe even Preschool, considering some of the code that I have seen so far, sad really.

Opa-Jack
11-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Hello, yes i had this also starting at patch 2, the video i made you can see i had no problems with camera fliping.

there is a other thing i have notest , it seems wen you go to diferent areas on the map the performance changes .it appers that areas different optimised are , and inside the buildings it is total differen.

I hope they fix all that and make it work for us, it is sad to see so many wo love the storry and the AC game in so mutch stress.

THX :p :)