PDA

View Full Version : When will UPlay ever work?

FrankieSatt
11-14-2014, 09:38 PM
I've tried numerous times to go to UPlay so I can spend some of my previous UPlay points and I can't access it at all with Unity. When will it ever start working again?

MakimotoJin
11-14-2014, 10:01 PM
I have Rogue,and I can't "win" the last glitched memory,and the instant vikings actions.I also redeemed all of the rewards,but I can't use them.I need Ubisoft to fix this somehow.The katana man,the ******* KATANA.

poptartz20
11-14-2014, 10:05 PM
huh. . . that's weird uplay is up and working for me. Looking at it right now. lol. and they have actually updated it. at least since yesterday for me.

MakimotoJin
11-14-2014, 10:08 PM
huh. . . that's weird uplay is up and working for me. Looking at it right now. lol. and they have actually updated it. at least since yesterday for me.

I'll take a look at that.
120 points wasted?I better hope not.

FrankieSatt
11-14-2014, 10:26 PM
I've been trying to access UPlay since Tuesday and couldn't get it to work. I tried to access it on m computer and it still won't work. I'll try again on my XBoxOne when I get home. I want to spend some of my points for Unity and also for Far Cry 4 when it comes out next week.

SGT TBone
11-15-2014, 01:21 AM
I have been trying to connect to Uplay on the xbox one since ACU came out and all I get is a loading screen. Are the servers down? I have been searching to see if there is any info and timelines for this and haven't seen anything. An explaination would be appreciated!;)

Ureh
11-15-2014, 01:39 AM
I have been trying to connect to Uplay on the xbox one since ACU came out and all I get is a loading screen. Are the servers down? I have been searching to see if there is any info and timelines for this and haven't seen anything. An explaination would be appreciated!;)

Hey there SGT TBone! That's right, Uplay (and Initiates) are going through some problems right now. They're currently working on a solution.

Here's a list of all the issues they're trying to get fixed:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues

MakimotoJin
11-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Hm,now Uplay seems to have no problems.I got everything I redeemed.I don't know if other games,like Unity are fixed as well.

Yoshack Fyre84
11-15-2014, 05:54 AM
I also can't access Uplay on my Xbox One, I can on the PC but just get the Uplay.com Lite. I have 130 Uplay points that I want to redeem in Assassin's Creed Unity, but can't see if there are even rewards to claim. Can someone that can access Uplay tell me what the rewards if any are and any tricks for getting the Xbox One to connect to Uplay. I can't connect using either the Uplay app or entering Uplay through Assassin's Creed Unity itself.

bakedagainbro
11-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Hey there SGT TBone! That's right, Uplay (and Initiates) are going through some problems right now. They're currently working on a solution.

Here's a list of all the issues they're trying to get fixed:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-All-Platforms-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues

So looking at that list, Xbox one Uplay / server / co-op issues not even LOOKED AT?

Only a mention for fixing PC and PS4.

Oh and by the way it's LONGER than 45 seconds hang to the menu for CO-OP.....it NEVER GETS THERE because the SERVERS don't EXIST apparently.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Seriously so GOD DAMN ANGRY.

I thought you should have stated CLEARLY on the front cover that you were charging FULL PRICE for a beta copy of a game.

UBISOFT'S new VISION STATEMENT READS:

"Pay now, Get the OTHER half of the game later".

Well on the bright side, I don't need a prostate exam now because you guys just slammed it out of existence.

And here was silly old me thinking EA were the only ones ARROGANT enough to shove unfinished products out the door while destroying reputations of quality game series' in favour of the $$$.

Gaming Publishers and Politicians are not too dissimilar it seems.

FrankieSatt
11-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Come one UbiSoft, get on the ball. When are you going to fix the UPlay so we can redeem the points we have?

bitebug2003
11-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Uplay is ungergoing maintenance as you can see http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/maintenance so expect issues

Keep an eye on this thread too http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues?p=10335225