PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8 Apps

nonamename1
11-14-2014, 09:30 PM
I don't have Android or an iOS device, are there any apps for Windows 8 for Unity?

Any plans to make any?

naumaan
11-14-2014, 09:31 PM
well i had the same question ... but never asked ...

Bahjabroni
11-14-2014, 09:31 PM
The Companion App is available on Windows 8.
http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/assassins-creed-unity-companion/a5ffd2bf-261b-459e-8531-a0de68fa9e03

If any App is available on a Windows phone, its also available on Windows 8.

Ive not messed with it since the other night, so I dont know how functional it is with the game right now with the uPlay issues. It was working for me last time I used it. Did a few missions in app and some puzzles. To sync with your Arno, make sure you have the game running at the same time and you're in the game world. Then alt-control-tab to navigate between the two.

Going4Quests
11-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Note that it requires 1GB RAM so not all Windows Phones are supported. The app is hidden in the WP store if you don't have 1GB RAM. (that's how the store works, not in Ubisoft their end)

Bahjabroni
11-14-2014, 10:34 PM
Note that it requires 1GB RAM so not all Windows Phones are supported. The app is hidden in the WP store if you don't have 1GB RAM. (that's how the store works, not in Ubisoft their end)

This isnt about phones though. Its in respect to using the app on a PC.

nonamename1
11-14-2014, 11:06 PM
omg omg omg, just d/l it on my windows phone, it's awesome!!!

I can't wait to install it on my dell venue 8 pro tonight!

So far from what I can tell the graphics are awesome, and the gameplay is really fun, love the puzzles (they do get challenging)!

I cannot upgrade to premium version though, it gives an error, any ideas anyone?

ACUnity at work, on the road, everywhere, lol

Also, I guess I just assumed it wasn't on Windows 8 because I never saw the app for Watch_Dogs.

viperdemonz21
11-15-2014, 09:43 AM
sucks i only have this pc that can run app so have to window out of unity to use darn thing be nice if win 7 could get this app

naumaan
11-15-2014, 10:19 AM
The Companion App is available on Windows 8.
http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/assassins-creed-unity-companion/a5ffd2bf-261b-459e-8531-a0de68fa9e03

If any App is available on a Windows phone, its also available on Windows 8.

Ive not messed with it since the other night, so I dont know how functional it is with the game right now with the uPlay issues. It was working for me last time I used it. Did a few missions in app and some puzzles. To sync with your Arno, make sure you have the game running at the same time and you're in the game world. Then alt-control-tab to navigate between the two.

amazing :D .. thanks for the post jabroni ben ... :D

naumaan
11-15-2014, 11:41 AM
well i tried working with this app on my pc .. its amazing .. its just that whenever i close it .. it reset all my stats ... and do not connect to my uplay account .. which kinda make me feel bad