PDA

View Full Version : Help with videocards. URGENT!

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Ok, I downloaded every single videocard driver I could find that was what the manual called for, it still doesn't work! This message comes up.
"Your videocard Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller is not supported.
Your videocard does not support some required features ( D3DDEVCAPS_HWTRANSFORMANDLIGHT ).
Your videocard does not support some required features ( MIN_STREAMS_2 ).
Your videocard pixel shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.
Your videocard vertex shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements." And then it closes out, and another message saying it unexpectedly closed out comes up. Please help. I just got this for Christmas and I really REALLY wanna play it! Thank you!

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 07:35 AM
Ok, I downloaded every single videocard driver I could find that was what the manual called for, it still doesn't work! This message comes up.
"Your videocard Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller is not supported.
Your videocard does not support some required features ( D3DDEVCAPS_HWTRANSFORMANDLIGHT ).
Your videocard does not support some required features ( MIN_STREAMS_2 ).
Your videocard pixel shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements.
Your videocard vertex shader version 0000 is below the minimum requirements." And then it closes out, and another message saying it unexpectedly closed out comes up. Please help. I just got this for Christmas and I really REALLY wanna play it! Thank you!

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 08:53 AM
Do you have GeForce4 MX? Check in your system's properties. If so, the game will not work. UBI said that the card is not supported by PoP. To fix this read many of the posts with GeForce4MX problem, i had it myself. You have to download a program called 3dAnalyze and it will make it work. Might be slow though, but it's worth it, because this game is AWESOME.

If not, i'm sory i can't help u.

Good luck.

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 12:40 PM
I got exactly the same error messages except I have an Intel(R)82865G, I also got this for christmas and want to play it, I am dowloading 3Danalyzer to see if it makes any difference??

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks. Can anyone give me a link to where I can download it?

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 08:09 PM
Nevermind, I found it at Tommti. Now, how do I work it?

XyZspineZyX
12-26-2003, 08:33 PM
And also, how do I find out what video card my computer has? I have Windows XP.

XyZspineZyX
12-27-2003, 07:03 AM
uhhh, i do believe that "Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV
Graphics Controller" is an integrated gfx card... open up your computer, see if there is a video card in the agp slot or is it a part of the motherboard... if its integrated there is probably no use in even trying to play the game, you'll need something more powerfull than that.