PDA

View Full Version : Initiates

swk3000
11-14-2014, 09:21 PM
The info on this seems to be rather sparse, so if this is answered somewhere, I apologize. I created an Initiates profile in Unity, and I'm at Level 1 with 0 XP. I noticed that there are options to link games to the Initiates account, and understand that work is still being done to get everything synced. Now, I've played pretty much all the Assassins Creed games, but they are not being shown as linked to my Initiates account. Will UPlay automatically recognize that I played those games and give me levels to my Initiates account? Or am I supposed to replay the games and do something to link them to my Initiates account somehow? If the former, that's fine; if the latter, how do I do that? Because I was poking around the web, and apparently people have levels in their Initiate accounts, but there is absolutely no explanation anywhere on how, exactly, I'm supposed to get XP, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to level up.

SenseHomunculus
11-14-2014, 09:22 PM
The info on this seems to be rather sparse, so if this is answered somewhere, I apologize. I created an Initiates profile in Unity, and I'm at Level 1 with 0 XP. I noticed that there are options to link games to the Initiates account, and understand that work is still being done to get everything synced. Now, I've played pretty much all the Assassins Creed games, but they are not being shown as linked to my Initiates account. Will UPlay automatically recognize that I played those games and give me levels to my Initiates account? Or am I supposed to replay the games and do something to link them to my Initiates account somehow? If the former, that's fine; if the latter, how do I do that? Because I was poking around the web, and apparently people have levels in their Initiate accounts, but there is absolutely no explanation anywhere on how, exactly, I'm supposed to get XP, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to level up.

Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/947503-Initiates-and-Uplay-Services-Issues)

EscoBlades
11-14-2014, 09:30 PM
Also you can follow up on known issues, which includes Initiates, via this thread - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-PC-XB1-amp-PS4-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues