PDA

View Full Version : 0-FPS Framedrops in 2-3 Secounds

ConchitaWurscht
11-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Hello Ubisoft,

my game is unfortunately still not as it should. Jerking it does not do that ... only thing is that the game hangs every 2-3 seconds to 0 FPS on .. So right frame drops. Have the current patch, current driver.

My system information:

Windows 7 x64
16GB DDR3 RAM
2x NVIDIA GTX 660 SLI 2gb
Intel i7 3770K 3.50GHz @ 4.1GHz

Video from the Framedrops: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc39p6PrOtg

Have several that problem? Is it fixed yet? Please help !!!

DjKamo
11-14-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi mate !
Had same problem untill this patch. I entered 1.2.0, and started switching in my graphics in-game options. My rig is:
AMD FX4100 4x 3.6Ghz
1x NVIDIA GTX 660 2gb
8GB DDR3 RAM
Default was all High + SSAO and MXAA x2
So i figured out this: Changed Shadows to Low, everything else left High SSAO changed to HBAO+ MXAAx2 changed to FXAA
After 3 minutes of free-runing framedrops were GONE :D
Try this and reply if your problem is gone, Hope it works for you bro !

GOT QUESTION FOR YOU: Is Uplay Win unavaidable for you ? Have you preordered. if yes - have you got your Chemical Revolution DLC code ?

ConchitaWurscht
11-14-2014, 09:09 PM
Hi mate !
Had same problem untill this patch. I entered 1.2.0, and started switching in my graphics in-game options. My rig is:
AMD FX4100 4x 3.6Ghz
1x NVIDIA GTX 660 2gb
8GB DDR3 RAM
Default was all High + SSAO and MXAA x2
So i figured out this: Changed Shadows to Low, everything else left High SSAO changed to HBAO+ MXAAx2 changed to FXAA
After 3 minutes of free-runing framedrops were GONE :D
Try this and reply if your problem is gone, Hope it works for you bro !

GOT QUESTION FOR YOU: Is Uplay Win unavaidable for you ? Have you preordered. if yes - have you got your Chemical Revolution DLC code ?

Hello mate,

So my settings are already all set to Low for testing and here comes the same result. :(

Have the Special Edition bought yesterday.

DjKamo
11-14-2014, 09:16 PM
Damn ;/ I have no idea whats wrong with this game. I have much weaker PC than yours and it works. It should work on at least Very High for you ! ;/