PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft = EA / **** this!

T0M2ON
11-14-2014, 08:33 PM
Its just sad. Ubisoft is almost like EA. :mad:
I wont buy ever any Game of Ubisoft, so thank you Ubisoft for not paying atention to your customers.

Bye *wave*

Tracer2376
11-15-2014, 02:20 AM
I wont buy ever any Game of Ubisoft, so thank you Ubisoft for not paying atention to your customers.

Bye *wave*

They are following EA very colse considering how crappy they are doing with their development of games. Oh wait I bet most of the coders in Ubi are former EA, considering they cant code worth a ****.

Anonua
11-15-2014, 03:23 AM

Bye *wave*

Wow you're surprisingly the first person to make a post like this on the forums! [heavy sarcasm]
So basically you're just making a post to complain and whine and vent your frustrations it seems.
I hope you feel better and I hope it wasn't too much work to get yourself set on the forums to make one post simply saying bye to people who have no idea who you are.

Matt.mc
11-15-2014, 03:30 AM
The hell are you guys talking about? This game is awesome. If you have the right equipment, which you cant blame Ubi for that considering they told you the requirements weeks ago.

Tanyn
11-15-2014, 03:42 AM
The hell are you guys talking about? This game is awesome. If you have the right equipment, which you cant blame Ubi for that considering they told you the requirements weeks ago.

Sigh ... people need to read our issues before commenting with invalid points. Our issues have nothing to do with hardware. Arno falling through floors/getting stuck in the geometry. Co-op missions being practically unavailable due to a roughly 75% chance of crashing upon joining (patch 1.2 upgraded it from a crash, to a full system lock that now requires a manual reboot ... gg). The Ubisoft servers are performing terribly ... And, if you're running a co-op mission in PRIVATE (a.k.a., alone) and their servers go down, you still get booted. Not to mention that gear customization is unavailable while their servers are down as well.

None of that has anything ... at all ... to do with the hardware on our PCs.