PDA

View Full Version : Items redeemed on U Play not showing up in game

Methos1975
11-14-2014, 08:08 PM
So I used my points to purchased some of the clothing options on U Play back on Tuesday and here it is now Friday, and I still cannot use them in game. Everytime I try it sends me to the U Play screen, which just tells me the items are already unlocked. Fix this crap, or give me my damn points back Ubi Soft.

Ureh
11-14-2014, 08:43 PM
They're working on it.

- Uplay Services

Uplay Actions & Rewards are not accurately listed as completed WORKING ON IT
Uplay Units do not appear as credited at the moment WORKING ON IT
Uplay Win Program is not functional WORKING ON IT
Uplay is experiencing intermittent connection issues WORKING ON IT

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-PC-XB1-amp-PS4-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues?p=10335225&viewfull=1#post10335225

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-14-2014, 08:58 PM
I have the exact problem, this is what a guy at Ubisoft said(saw it on youtube, one guy asked via uplay):

"I do apologize for the issue you are having while trying to redeem your in-game content. It appears that we are experiencing some issues with our Uplay services at this time causing Uplay rewards and actions unable to be awarded or redeemed. We are working to resolve this issue at this time and do not have an estimated time as to when the service will be back online. Please be patient with us as we work to restore this service."

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-14-2014, 09:02 PM
Does anybody know if you will get ALTAIR OUTFIT when uplay starts to work again?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-14-2014, 09:12 PM
I'm just going with the assumption that nothing works, because half the time that's about right. Also, it allows me to be less annoyed.

Shinzokage
11-14-2014, 09:43 PM
^lmao my philosophy exactly. I've decided to just get on with the game instead of pondering over how I can get my Upoints redeemed. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon though.

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-14-2014, 09:58 PM
To each it's own.

I am waiting for the Altair outfit. Then I will play for real.
Now I am pausing on sequence 3 in New York.

I always play with Altair(outfit). I hate switching characters in games.
Dante - Nero
Solid Snake - Raiden...

The only 2 assassins I really liked were Altair and Ezio and in that order.

MakimotoJin
11-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Does anybody know if you will get ALTAIR OUTFIT when uplay starts to work again?

Are you talking about Rogue or Unity?Because there's no legacy outfits in Rogue.

SNAKE_cro_mgs
11-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Are you talking about Rogue or Unity?Because there's no legacy outfits in Rogue.

Are you sure? I hope that isn't true.

I saw in-game that there are ALTAIR SWORDS for finishing all Fleet missions. And one guy posted codes from all outfits and there were Legacy outfits(Altair, Ezio)

I HOPE these codes are real:
http://s9.postimg.org/yho9fn65r/Untitled.jpg

All the others seem to be in-game, so I think that we will get the Legacy outfits when Uplay starts to work again.