PDA

View Full Version : Big glitch in Sequence 6 "Confrontation" cannot continue

eternalsoul201
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
during the fight with bellec where you have to keep hitting the "B" key or "E" keyboard tried both ways it just keeps looping into the beginning of the first "B" button mashing right after you hold the "B" button for the elbow part it continuously loops please fix this

SEAFO1
11-16-2014, 01:00 AM
during the fight with bellec where you have to keep hitting the "B" key or "E" keyboard tried both ways it just keeps looping into the beginning of the first "B" button mashing right after you hold the "B" button for the elbow part it continuously loops please fix this

Ya, i keep getting that as well, its annoying. I'm just trying to play the game and then there's an infinite loop of button mashing. This needs to be fixed.

Garotted
09-22-2015, 09:42 AM
I have just about given up trying to finish confrontation, it is a big giant flop, Ubisoft please make a patch to fix it, I'm sure you guys must know you are losing your big following , by not fixing it

strigoi1958
09-22-2015, 03:48 PM
I read that some people with pc's that do not quite meet the spec have managed this by lowering their resolution which increases FPS and lets you finish it. Hope that helps

Jessigirl2013
09-25-2015, 07:15 PM
As soon as I was the thread title I knew how to help you ;)

I had the same issue.
But all your settings on the lowest and turn the resolution right down.

Sure, it looks a bit odd but i'm sure your just sick of the mission music and listening to Bellec repeating himself to care. :rolleyes:

Hope this helps.

Same problem I had... took me ages to realise it was a glitch. ;)