PDA

View Full Version : Problem installing AC UNITY.

Fantainium
11-14-2014, 07:15 PM
I have ordered the discs rather than the online code for ac unity since I have a slow internet, I have installed the game with all 5 discs and uplay thinks I don't have it installed and starts downloading ac unity, this is a big problem for me as I have slow internet and I can not be arsed to download the game. Yes I have installed it in the ubisoft game library place, honestly dont know what to do, I am reinstalling as we speak, any suggestions?

FourDea123
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
sorry to say this friend but im fairly certain you have to grin and bear it. when i brought watch dogs i had to download ten gig's extra on uplay after installation, it is a stupid system designed by a moron in a board room but eh thats life

FourDea123
11-14-2014, 07:19 PM
how big is the file ?

Fantainium
11-14-2014, 07:20 PM
sorry to say this friend but im fairly certain you have to grin and bear it. when i brought watch dogs i had to download ten gig's extra on uplay after installation, it is a stupid system designed by a moron in a board room but eh thats life

Was this on release? Because I have to re-download the full 49 gigabytes

FourDea123
11-14-2014, 07:21 PM
did you uninstall the game before trying to download because i installed dogs and then got the download

Fantainium
11-14-2014, 07:23 PM
did you uninstall the game before trying to download because i installed dogs and then got the download

The game was not on my pc when I tried to install, I uninstalled and reinstalled just now (which takes ages because of 5 ****ing discs) and it still doesnt work...

FourDea123
11-14-2014, 07:26 PM
then im afraid that it might just be uplay being a piece of bull service. my only last advice would be did you enter the code?

Fantainium
11-14-2014, 07:30 PM
then im afraid that it might just be uplay being a piece of bull service. my only last advice would be did you enter the code?

Yes I did, my friends work flawlessly and he did the exact same as me. Thanks for trying to help.

FourDea123
11-14-2014, 07:32 PM
yeah sorry i couldnt have been of more use, supose the game might be properly patched by the time your done though

Fantainium
11-14-2014, 07:35 PM
yeah sorry i couldnt have been of more use, supose the game might be properly patched by the time your done though

If I were to download the entire game it'll take me a day and a half, so Im just going to keep trying to install with disc.

Luukberkel
11-15-2014, 02:57 PM
i have the problem that my pc would istall automatic updates.... i was downloading Unity at that point, was at 98%.

now i want to play co-op with a friend and the game says that i need to download a patch.
so i try to download it, but it wont start downloading.

what is the problem?
and what to do about it?