PDA

View Full Version : Just to confirm, is there any whistle-like ability in Unity when you hide-spot kill?

Mickinnie
11-14-2014, 07:03 PM
When I played the sequence where i have to assassinate that fat guy in church. I have challenges reminding me of killing two people from hiding spot. I just realized that I cant get people attracted to my location when I try to kill them from hiding spot.

How do you guys do that? Is there any whistle-like ability in this game to get the attention of people around??:confused:

Thanks a lot!

MnemonicSyntax
11-14-2014, 07:06 PM
There is not.

JustPlainQuirky
11-14-2014, 07:08 PM
you just have to let the men see you and hide again to draw them in. it's annoying.

Mickinnie
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
you just have to let the men see you and hide again to draw them in. it's annoying.

One more question, can you aim your pistol in the game? When I press L1, i only see a small white dot instead of raising hand and aim.

Bastiaen
11-14-2014, 07:21 PM
You can use cherry bombs to similar effect to whistling, it just takes more planning. Also, the white dot is the aiming reticle for any free aim weapons. It's actually an advantage because aiming without the pistol keeps you from drawing attention. If you wish to pull up the gun to aim, hold the fire button, since the gun doesn't fire until you release the button. If you wish to cancel the shot, release the aim button.

JustPlainQuirky
11-14-2014, 07:25 PM
One more question, can you aim your pistol in the game? When I press L1, i only see a small white dot instead of raising hand and aim.

I have no idea how to shoot in Unity. Sorry.

RzaRecta357
11-14-2014, 07:42 PM
Yeesh L1 and R2 like the puppeteer buttons on the bottom of the screen. If it turns red you can hit the target. Holding R2 actually extends the arm if it makes aiming a bit easier for you since the crosshair gets big.

SquareToShoot
11-14-2014, 07:55 PM
Ridiculously there isn't.