PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.2 Fails To Deliver (Imagine That)

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Alright, so THIS is the Change Log for patch 1.2:

##############################
Ubisoft Entertainment
Assassin’s Creed® Unity v1.2.0

Fixed crash when accepting invitation in specific cases
Added NVIDIA technologies descriptions in advanced graphics page
Improved performance in cinematic on low HW configurations
Fixed various Graphic issues
Fixed various Input issues
Fixed various Multi-GPU issues
Fixed various UI issues
Fixed various Uplay Invitations issues

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is nothing CLOSE to what they were saying would be included in 1.2. My primary gripe is the Crashing on joining a Co-op mission. Not only does that still happen, but now, instead of just crashing ACU and making you close it through the Task Manager, it just goes for the gold, and causes a total system lock, forcing you to go the route of the manual reboot of your system.

This, so far as I can tell, is a laundry list of everything that wasn't really important to most of us ... Yes, I'm sure someone out there will be happy for some of these changes, and maybe even positively affected by them ... but right now, I'm equating Patch 1.2 to the good old "band-aid on a gunshot wound" ...

Ubisoft, you're killing us ... hasn't the release of ACU taught you anything? Stop rushing. Quit throwing out almost completely irrelevant patches to fix issues that most of us don't care about ... this just screams "See? .. We're doing stuff. SEE?!" ... Take your time, and fix the problems ... the REAL problems, please.

Also: "Added Nvidia technologies descriptions in advanced graphics page" ... We're facing game-shattering programming failures here, and THAT'S what you're worried about? ... Christ, you sycophantic lapdogs ... get with the program.

naumaan
11-14-2014, 06:56 PM
not all the problems are fixed .. but some are fixed ... do not lose hope .. keep giving them feedback

dbgager
11-14-2014, 06:56 PM
They cannot fix everything in 1 patch. The have to prioritze. The patch is far from irrelevent.Would you rather they fix nothing at all..or wait to patch until more thing are fixed. Which means we get a patch in a month. Many small patches is tons better than 1 big patch.