PDA

View Full Version : Rifle bugs?

xAtTheEndx
11-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Anyone notice the rifle bugs? Such as the rifle getting stuck with the butt as the barrel so when you aim down it the barrel is pointed at you and the butt is somehow shooting the bullet at the target?

Also during combat there seems ot be this annoying issue....suddenly out of nowhere I'll press the attack button and nothing happens. My character readies his weapon but does nothing and gets beaten and shot to death. Just faced 5, 4 diamond level enemies and all I got was shot and beaten while dodging around the room with my weapon completely unresponsive. What gives?

I won't even mention Uplay since that's in all the forums..

SenseHomunculus
11-14-2014, 07:02 PM
Anyone notice the rifle bugs? Such as the rifle getting stuck with the butt as the barrel so when you aim down it the barrel is pointed at you and the butt is somehow shooting the bullet at the target?

Also during combat there seems ot be this annoying issue....suddenly out of nowhere I'll press the attack button and nothing happens. My character readies his weapon but does nothing and gets beaten and shot to death. Just faced 5, 4 diamond level enemies and all I got was shot and beaten while dodging around the room with my weapon completely unresponsive. What gives?

I won't even mention Uplay since that's in all the forums..

The non-attack thing I've had a couple times. I just run away and then if re-engaging them, Arno does fight.

What I find annoying (I know, add to the list) and it's not a bug, that I know of, but an intentional gameplay mechanic thing is that if Arno is fighting one enemy and then another targets him with a pistol, even though I stop attacking the first guy (i.e. stop pressing the attack button) and try to engage the second one (by moving the L controller toward him), Arno continues striking the first guy several more times to finish him off (even though I didn't want him to) and then I get shot by the second guy.