PDA

View Full Version : Best cloud ever. Saved gamed data destroyed.

ProoFynD
11-14-2014, 05:39 PM
Hello can anyone help me? I just turned off my game today and then i wanted to play but It says that my data are damaged on cloud so i have to start a new game . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jabba09
11-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Same problem here. I've just finished the game, uplay was down when i left it, and then my save was corrupt.

dbgager
11-14-2014, 06:23 PM
The game makes a backup save on your computer doesn't it. At least it seems so since evertime I start I get the message "syncing save with Cloud".

Jabba09
11-15-2014, 05:37 AM
yes , and the corrupt save is now on the cloud....

Vincs22
11-15-2014, 05:51 AM
yes , and the corrupt save is now on the cloud....

I want my save game back serious ,i didn't do all this for nothing! i didn't had a error message about a corupt file, i just put the courant again then start the pc,then the game, and there surprise, a f king new game to start ,so no, find it on your server and restore it (18hrs lost)

XxTiDeMaNxX
11-15-2014, 03:05 PM
I think most of us is having this error i dont have a fix yet :(

AoL.SorosIsLove
11-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Have anyone tryed to play it, with uPlay offline? I should work...

L00n3y2k3
11-15-2014, 04:14 PM
Don't use the cloud.
I used it on every AC, but after reinstall i can't get my safegame back, so i've stopped syncing to the cloud, starts and closes the game even faster

CodeRedNL
11-15-2014, 05:56 PM
I'v got the same problem is there no other way to fix this?
Tried to re-install the game and turn of Cloud save same problem....
Every time i start the game i have to restart from the beginning.....

I've made it a support ticket but i still have no reply from Ubisoft.

AoL.SorosIsLove
11-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Okay, Assassins, here is the solution! You must disable the sync to the cloud, and then your save will be safe... As long as I see.

dannyXn
11-16-2014, 08:30 PM
I got to a stopping point and exit the game as usual.
Started the game the next day and I am given the option to start over with a new game or return to the title screen.
Nothing out of the ordinary happened when shutting down or exiting the game when I last played.
No error messages about syncing to the cloud or anything.
My brother got his save back by uninstalling Uplay and re-installing. When he re-launched the game it synced his save file from the cloud save I suppose and was able to resume where he left off.
I was not that lucky. Guess I'm replaying the game before completing the first play through.