PDA

View Full Version : I am so glad i didnt buy AC:Unity

JohnnyBigodes_
11-14-2014, 04:05 PM
Well , what do i have to say.

I own every Assassins Creed and Far Cry game from the begining but after the Watch Dogs fiasko i learned my lesson.

Never preorder an Ubisoft game. The same goes to EA games.

I want really bad to play AC:Unity and Far Cry 4, but i wont buy it before i get to read that the game runs good.

After this AC release i have no hope for the Far Cry 4 release next week.

This somehow makes me really sad.

Thanks Ubisoft for killing 2 of my favourite series on almost the same time.

greywolf238
11-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Who the F*K cares if you bought this game or not, why are you making a post about what you buy or don't.. wtf

zBlancos
11-14-2014, 04:44 PM
You should download via torrent, they don't deserve any money with the way they are screwing the customers over

DarkSolitudeX
11-14-2014, 04:44 PM
Who the F*K cares if you bought this game or not, why are you making a post about what you buy or don't.. wtf

I guess to show his disapproval to ubisoft, in hopes that they will do better in the future. Although I doubt ubisoft cares much.

llbenll579
11-14-2014, 04:47 PM
I'm not hating because smaller companys make better day 1 release whereas larger companies, IE Capcom are much worse. it took them a month to release an update so that people could actually launch their game.

naumaan
11-14-2014, 04:53 PM
I guess to show his disapproval to ubisoft, in hopes that they will do better in the future. Although I doubt ubisoft cares much.

as far as the forums are concerned .. i dont think they are doing much .. but from the support team .. i am having very good responses .. it seems like they are checking each and every aspect of feedback.. and trying to fix it asap .. now i m not sure about it .. but i definitely want these all bugs to get fixed .. lets give them some time ..

greywolf238
11-14-2014, 04:56 PM
What most people fail to remember is that just about every day 1 launch of a game has bugs/ glitches, I remember when WoW, Star Wars, Guild Wars 2.. etc came out it was the same thing, forums filled with people complaining about how the game sucks and how the company sucks.. etc Until patches came out.