PDA

View Full Version : Seriously whats with all these so called issues!!!

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 03:47 PM
I feel bad for ubisoft because they are getting so much negative feedback about performance issues ect now personally I think some people don't know what the hell they are doing with pc's and because their having issues they point the finger at someone else. I am having 0 issues with this game yeah there's a few bugs like pop ins ect but that can easily be fixed as for my rig I'm running 4670k, evga 6gb 780 without any issues mostly 55/60fps dips down to 50 in some area's. People that don't know what their doing with pc as in like how to do a proper clean install of graphics driver or making sure the pc is removed from crap like old files that are just lying around also making sure there isn't any demanding stuff running in the background ect. But anyway here's my youtube clip of maxed out 45/55fps while recording. If you are running nvidia try having driver vsync on and in game vsync off. As for AMD users I don't know what I can recommend for you's because AMD is a buggy mess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKM7m68z1Q&feature=youtu.be

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 04:16 PM
0 issues?
Ok, I can help you:
acinitiates (which blocks some content) is almost broken
uplay win doesnt work for the last 24h

thats after playing this game for 3h (i refuse to proceed before that **** is sorted out)

Misa_Kitten
11-14-2014, 04:18 PM
Hi, the issue is when you've played for some hours and get to the southern part, it has nothing to do with pc specs, the game crashes when you enter southern areas, not to mention the app, initiates and uplay win

llbenll579
11-14-2014, 04:21 PM
And gamesaves being reset, i've had to restart 3 times now.

chosin1
11-14-2014, 04:57 PM
stupid question what software is he using to record and show stats on screen

Pvt_Booger
11-14-2014, 04:59 PM
I DL'd the new NVIDIA drivers and the patch, have had very little issues with the game. It's almost complete for me. I completely empathise with people who have had issues, but can say that I am not one of those affected and the game runs fine.

criggie
11-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Ubisoft Stock Plummets After Botched 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' Launch...how many of us own ubi stock lol....apparently a huge problem.This is an awful launch..3 different pc's and it stutters every 6 seconds, and the list goes on and on

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:10 PM
stupid question what software is he using to record and show stats on screen
I'm using msi afterburner click and download the official version
http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
Okay thanks for the replies I will see what happens the further I go

Fatal-Feit
11-14-2014, 05:13 PM
Wait until you've reached Paris.

totte115
11-14-2014, 05:28 PM
I feel bad for ubisoft because they are getting so much negative feedback about performance issues ect now personally I think some people don't know what the hell they are doing with pc's and because their having issues they point the finger at someone else. I am having 0 issues with this game yeah there's a few bugs like pop ins ect but that can easily be fixed as for my rig I'm running 4670k, evga 6gb 780 without any issues mostly 55/60fps dips down to 50 in some area's. People that don't know what their doing with pc as in like how to do a proper clean install of graphics driver or making sure the pc is removed from crap like old files that are just lying around also making sure there isn't any demanding stuff running in the background ect. But anyway here's my youtube clip of maxed out 45/55fps while recording. If you are running nvidia try having driver vsync on and in game vsync off. As for AMD users I don't know what I can recommend for you's because AMD is a buggy mess

God damn moron, so cynical and tunnelvision on you *******
Only because you happen to get 45/55 FPS (which is really ****ing low) you think that there is no issues? ******ed ****

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:50 PM
I've just reached paris I'm running about where the massive crowd is outside that tall building I'm still getting 47/48fps in that area between 47/60fps

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:51 PM

chosin1
11-14-2014, 05:51 PM
I'm using msi afterburner click and download the official version
http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

thanks guy

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:53 PM
Only because you happen to get 45/55 FPS (which is really ****ing low) you think that there is no issues? ******ed ****

Awh get a grip you bellend. Cry me a river! You clearly can't read properly either im getting 55/60 fps maxed out 47fps in really busy areas

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 05:55 PM
thanks guy

You're welcome :) if you need a hand how to get the stats ect on screen when playing games givs me a shout

chosin1
11-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Some people think 60+ fps is how all should be i give up explaining to them. 30 frames is fine this not a first person shooter when it drops below 25 is problems HZ and FPS runs kinda hand in hand. If you been playing at 60 in all games kudos to u for that. My monitor is not a G suck i mean sync. Its a standard 60hz 2ms response so anything over 30-60 doesn't really show. There are plenty videos out there why 30 vs 60 can be explained.

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 06:00 PM

I love these guys ... the ones that act like no one else is even capable of knowing anything about computers. Trust me, guy, the issues we're being plagued with are not the result of our hardware configuration, drivers (and when was the last time that "deleting old files" even made a noticeable improvement in ANYONE'S system? ... What are you running? an Amiga?) Many of us are more than aware of how to monitor our resource usage as well, again, these issues are related to the faulty programming of the ACU software ... not our systems.

Now that you have something of a clue ... There's the door ... make sure your pompous elitist attitude leaves with you, k?

chosin1
11-14-2014, 06:04 PM
i dropped you a PM hey if you looking for a place to join im in (-A-) assassins of apocalypse i made it yesterday but if you have a place already its cool im looking to join somewhere fyi

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 06:44 PM
I love these guys ... the ones that act like no one else is even capable of knowing anything about computers. Trust me, guy, the issues we're being plagued with are not the result of our hardware configuration, drivers (and when was the last time that "deleting old files" even made a noticeable improvement in ANYONE'S system? ... What are you running? an Amiga?) Many of us are more than aware of how to monitor our resource usage as well, again, these issues are related to the faulty programming of the ACU software ... not our systems.

Now that you have something of a clue ... There's the door ... make sure your pompous elitist attitude leaves with you, k?

what attitude is that? me telling it like it is. There's people on youtube with 970, 980, 780, 780ti , sli set ups that are having 0 issues man most people are even saying people don't know how to keep their pc's problem free it's not our fault. my mate is also running a 290 with 0 issues. I think you should leave there's the door out of my thread, bye :)

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-14-2014, 06:45 PM
yeah sure :)

SmoothMineral
11-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Looking at the video, this idiot is still in Versailles, the only area in the game that doesn't have 100s of NPCs and runs well.

He'll feel our pain when he actually gets somewhere in the game.

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 07:11 PM
what attitude is that? me telling it like it is. There's people on youtube with 970, 980, 780, 780ti , sli set ups that are having 0 issues man most people are even saying people don't know how to keep their pc's problem free it's not our fault. my mate is also running a 290 with 0 issues. I think you should leave there's the door out of my thread, bye :)

It's *that* attitude, right there. You don't know more than anyone else on the planet. You're not the only one who knows how to maintain hardware. Also, define "Most people"? Most out of what crowd? Out of how many? Did you hear the majority of them say this? Or are you just spouting off completely inaccurate quantitative nonsense to make an invalid point?

For the longest time "Most people" said the earth was the center of the universe, and that the sun revolved around it, etc. etc. ... look how that turned out. People can be wrong (much like you are, right this moment). You're not the only one on the planet with knowledge of hardware maintenance. You also say "It's not our fault", like you're part of some sycophantic club of lapdogs because you know a little bit about BASIC maintenance. You strike me much more as the type that learned a little something about typical PC upkeep, and now want to strut around as though you're god's gift to technology. The world doesn't revolve around you, this is a known scientific fact, and yet your attitude leaves me believing that you truly might think it does, regardless.

Also, back on point, the primary complaints on this forum are not even related to performance, they're related to the game-shattering programming failures that ACU shipped with. No amount of state-of-the-art hardware can overcome bugs that are not hardware-related. Knowing that, though, would require reading before firing off you unwanted arrogance into the forums ... so I can understand if you missed that part.

There's also the fact that you've been playing the game for an hour? two at most? ... You haven't even gotten to the areas where the bugs are present ... so you're speaking without any sort of experience with the matter whatsoever ... but again, not surprising.

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 02:37 PM
It's *that* attitude, right there. You don't know more than anyone else on the planet. You're not the only one who knows how to maintain hardware. Also, define "Most people"? Most out of what crowd? Out of how many? Did you hear the majority of them say this? Or are you just spouting off completely inaccurate quantitative nonsense to make an invalid point?

For the longest time "Most people" said the earth was the center of the universe, and that the sun revolved around it, etc. etc. ... look how that turned out. People can be wrong (much like you are, right this moment). You're not the only one on the planet with knowledge of hardware maintenance. You also say "It's not our fault", like you're part of some sycophantic club of lapdogs because you know a little bit about BASIC maintenance. You strike me much more as the type that learned a little something about typical PC upkeep, and now want to strut around as though you're god's gift to technology. The world doesn't revolve around you, this is a known scientific fact, and yet your attitude leaves me believing that you truly might think it does, regardless.

Also, back on point, the primary complaints on this forum are not even related to performance, they're related to the game-shattering programming failures that ACU shipped with. No amount of state-of-the-art hardware can overcome bugs that are not hardware-related. Knowing that, though, would require reading before firing off you unwanted arrogance into the forums ... so I can understand if you missed that part.

There's also the fact that you've been playing the game for an hour? two at most? ... You haven't even gotten to the areas where the bugs are present ... so you're speaking without any sort of experience with the matter whatsoever ... but again, not surprising.

sorry that's to much to read but I know what you mean some people don't know how to look after their pc's. Someone also said wait till you get to paris well i'm in paris......gues what.......no issues here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mltSVgdxQSQ

now paris is a heavily populated area right loads of NPC'S

Like I said if you aren't happy with this thread then there's the door > [][]

Scottoest
11-15-2014, 04:23 PM
"Looking after your PC" has nothing to do with the commonly experienced bugs in this game, or they wouldn't be PATCHING THEM in the first place.

I've got a custom built gaming PC, and I'm well aware of how to take care of it. I also have had all kinds of stuttering and crashing issues. The console versions of the game have also had all kinds of performance issues, despite being completely static, closed hardware platforms - I suppose people haven't been "looking after" them either?

You are either being disingenuous, aren't far enough in game to have experienced some of the showstopping bugs, or have a particular hardware configuration that has fortunately spared you from them. Congratulations. Go enjoy your game, instead of ignorantly assuming everyone else just doesn't know how to maintain their PC.

USAdystopia
11-15-2014, 05:53 PM
"Looking after your PC" has nothing to do with the commonly experienced bugs in this game, or they wouldn't be PATCHING THEM in the first place.

I've got a custom built gaming PC, and I'm well aware of how to take care of it. I also have had all kinds of stuttering and crashing issues. The console versions of the game have also had all kinds of performance issues, despite being completely static, closed hardware platforms - I suppose people haven't been "looking after" them either?

You are either being disingenuous, aren't far enough in game to have experienced some of the showstopping bugs, or have a particular hardware configuration that has fortunately spared you from them. Congratulations. Go enjoy your game, instead of ignorantly assuming everyone else just doesn't know how to maintain their PC.

Which coding did YOU work on...Cover Oregon or ACA? You sound just like them.

Eymerich
11-15-2014, 06:14 PM

So if everybody and their mother is having issues but you don't your thoughts are that everybody else doesn't have a clue about computers?
WOW, that's some deep thinking.
Look, pal, i've been using computers for more than 30 years, and i can probably teach you a couple things about software architectures and hardware configuration, yet i get stuttering and lag spikes all over the place with an hardware configuration that's way beyond not the reccomended, but even the optimal suggestion. I'm using the GPU brand they are sponsorizing (a smokin' 780Ti Dual Classified by EVGA, non the less) and an extreme series processor from Intel (3970x), the most common CPU brand. Everything driver wise is up-to-date and i have no issue at all with any other game. You can bet your buttocks i made clean installation of drivers (do "driversweeper" and "ccleaner" ring some bells?) and removed everything that was possibly interfering with performances.
The everloving truth is that the game is badly optimized, period. The fact that it may run alright on a couple hardware configurations doesn't mean the game works fine and everyone is dumb. It just means you won the configuration lottery by chance. Also, i'd like to know what graphical options are you using. If you are running the game without AA nor V-Sync, just to say, it's not like it's a big success by your behalf.
BTW, i'm running 60FPS myself at 1920x1200, but there's plenty of hiccups and stuttering and the frames may drop occasionally down to 34-35 per second, leading to noticeable lag spikes.
And that's AFTER i removed motion blur and Vsync from the in-game options, using Adaptive V-Sync instead (which gives me lots of tearing), because with V-Sync on the game stutters like nuts even in cutscenes.
What's funny is that i had the very same issues with Black Flag but they were COMPLETELY solved by using D3Doverrider to activate V-Sync and triple buffering instead of the in-game option, which proves the game has pretty bad coding. If an external, 3 years old little software can handle triple buffering while the game itself can't, that's bad programming. I would use D3Doverrider even with Unity to patch the mess they can't deliver themselves, but unfortunately the program doesn't work on native 64-bit softwares like this game.

P.S. Just watched the video. V-Sync off, 16:9, FXAA...that tells me everything, thanks. I can run a solid 80FPS with those options. Do you think you are playing the game optimally like that? You are basically using fake AA and allowing screen tearing for FPS greed. FPS means nothing, i'd prefer to play the game at 30 FPS with no spikes if that meant solid graphic quality and no tearing.

Elcx
11-15-2014, 06:46 PM

Seriously - are you mad? Or a moron? :D

Trumsi
11-15-2014, 07:33 PM
You got zero issues RecKoNinG_NinE. Get to Paris first. At first i also wondered whats that fuss is about, got not a single crash/freeze or any bug....But then....Now i have simply given up, bec every time i try to play...i get to play only max 15 minutes before my game crashes again.
And i got no performance issues...itīs just game that is buggy as hell....So iīm just gonna wait month or two, before i try again playing this game again. Right now, itīs more like fun killer and not place where i could solve mysteries and puzzles during big adventure.

LostTales
11-15-2014, 07:38 PM

AMD is a buggy mess sounds like a huge huge bs to amd man. I run on very high without problems with an full AMD config....please let the bs out of this ok. Im helping everywhere on the forums and the live blog and not doing any bs to the nvidia problems so please...

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 07:44 PM
So if everybody and their mother is having issues but you don't your thoughts are that everybody else doesn't have a clue about computers?
WOW, that's some deep thinking.
Look, pal, i've been using computers for more than 30 years, and i can probably teach you a couple things about software architectures and hardware configuration, yet i get stuttering and lag spikes all over the place with an hardware configuration that's way beyond not the reccomended, but even the optimal suggestion. I'm using the GPU brand they are sponsorizing (a smokin' 780Ti Dual Classified by EVGA, non the less) and an extreme series processor from Intel (3970x), the most common CPU brand. Everything driver wise is up-to-date and i have no issue at all with any other game. You can bet your buttocks i made clean installation of drivers (do "driversweeper" and "ccleaner" ring some bells?) and removed everything that was possibly interfering with performances.
The everloving truth is that the game is badly optimized, period. The fact that it may run alright on a couple hardware configurations doesn't mean the game works fine and everyone is dumb. It just means you won the configuration lottery by chance. Also, i'd like to know what graphical options are you using. If you are running the game without AA nor V-Sync, just to say, it's not like it's a big success by your behalf.
BTW, i'm running 60FPS myself at 1920x1200, but there's plenty of hiccups and stuttering and the frames may drop occasionally down to 34-35 per second, leading to noticeable lag spikes.
And that's AFTER i removed motion blur and Vsync from the in-game options, using Adaptive V-Sync instead (which gives me lots of tearing), because with V-Sync on the game stutters like nuts even in cutscenes.
What's funny is that i had the very same issues with Black Flag but they were COMPLETELY solved by using D3Doverrider to activate V-Sync and triple buffering instead of the in-game option, which proves the game has pretty bad coding. If an external, 3 years old little software can handle triple buffering while the game itself can't, that's bad programming. I would use D3Doverrider even with Unity to patch the mess they can't deliver themselves, but unfortunately the program doesn't work on native 64-bit softwares like this game.

P.S. Just watched the video. V-Sync off, 16:9, FXAA...that tells me everything, thanks. I can run a solid 80FPS with those options. Do you think you are playing the game optimally like that? You are basically using fake AA and allowing screen tearing for FPS greed. FPS means nothing, i'd prefer to play the game at 30 FPS with no spikes if that meant solid graphic quality and no tearing.

using driver vsync for all games provides a much smoother experience!. yeah I am not saying there isn't problems with the game with bugs, pop in ect that need patching. I am talking about people that are getting low frame rates with high end gpu's. there are reviews that have done benchmarks one of them is tech of tomorrow and on his system he has a 4770k and a 780 ultra he's getting 34 fps where as I'm getting 50/60 most of the time in heavy area's it drops to about 45 fps another reviewer oc3d is getting 45fps ultra with a 970 without AA. It just doesn't add up. There's a guy on youtube 35/40 fps ultra with 2 760 4gb's moaning about performance I said have you got sli enabled I'll just check and he didn't now he's getting over 60 fps. I agree that the game need patching but performance wise I am saying that people need to clean there pc out right.

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 07:49 PM
You got zero issues RecKoNinG_NinE. Get to Paris first. At first i also wondered whats that fuss is about, got not a single crash/freeze or any bug....But then....Now i have simply given up, bec every time i try to play...i get to play only max 15 minutes before my game crashes again.
And i got no performance issues...itīs just game that is buggy as hell....So iīm just gonna wait month or two, before i try again playing this game again. Right now, itīs more like fun killer and not place where i could solve mysteries and puzzles during big adventure.

lol 0 issues in paris been playing for 3 hours almost

LostTales
11-15-2014, 08:05 PM

lol 0 issues in paris been playing for 3 hours almost

remember you play with a xbox controller so do I it seems the game reacts smoother with it and less lagg input as with keyboard.

Eymerich
11-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Uhm...to further experiment with the configuration of the video you posted, i tried FXAA with V-Sync enabled and it actually run pretty smoothly at constant 60FPS.
Yet it still shows occasional hiccups from time to time and it also bugs me that i have to use poor antialiasing to run a game that should run effortlessy on my rig, theoretically. The fact you have to lower the options on a powerful machine like yours is a good indication that the game is poorly optimized.

Eymerich
11-15-2014, 08:51 PM
using driver vsync for all games provides a much smoother experience!. yeah I am not saying there isn't problems with the game with bugs, pop in ect that need patching. I am talking about people that are getting low frame rates with high end gpu's. there are reviews that have done benchmarks one of them is tech of tomorrow and on his system he has a 4770k and a 780 ultra he's getting 34 fps where as I'm getting 50/60 most of the time in heavy area's it drops to about 45 fps another reviewer oc3d is getting 45fps ultra with a 970 without AA. It just doesn't add up. There's a guy on youtube 35/40 fps ultra with 2 760 4gb's moaning about performance I said have you got sli enabled I'll just check and he didn't now he's getting over 60 fps. I agree that the game need patching but performance wise I am saying that people need to clean there pc out right.

Uh...sorry if i jumped at your throat, then. I thought you were just neglecting the poor optimization of the game. I apologize.
45 fps without AA shows, indeed, some issue that goes beyond the game itself. That person has probably software or even hardware issues. Overheating maybe? It can lead to horrible underperformances.
Still, having to resort to a "trick" like FXAA is beyond belief. You have seen the graphics quality of the game. There's certain improvement from Black Flag, especially in face details and animations and in texture quality, but it's not like the graphics are groundbreaking or anything. It should theoretically handle 4X MSAA without killing the framerate the way it does. And some of the stuttering is outright unexplicable.

Anyway, i STRONGLY reccomend anyone who is experiencing issues to use FXAA as well. The frame gain is impressive and i didn't notice any visibile blur in this specific game, so far. Until they patch the game (if they ever will), it's your best shot at having a smooth running game. MSAA kills it.

Toothless Spoon
11-15-2014, 09:32 PM
I'm glad you have video, because I was going to record my own - you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mltSVgdxQSQ @ 1:23+ you can see the characters against the wall with their clothes popping in and out all over the joint....this is one of the issues (and that is just one example) that happens all the time and really breaks the immersion for me. It doesn't "break" the game in respect that it stops me from playing, but I hope its something that can be fixed. You can see it throughout your videos whenever you are around people, another great example is @ 3:39 as you start walking along the huge crowd, people are changing their clothes on the fly :P

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 09:37 PM
remember you play with a xbox controller so do I it seems the game reacts smoother with it and less lagg input as with keyboard.

yeah I use 360 for all games apart from if I'm playing fps online but yeah the 360 controller provides much smoother gameplay imo. I have a 1000hz but it still feels a bit choppy even when playing fps games online I like to use the controller but I know I'll get my A** kicked online lol :(

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm glad you have video, because I was going to record my own - you can see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mltSVgdxQSQ @ 1:23+ you can see the characters against the wall with their clothes popping in and out all over the joint....this is one of the issues (and that is just one example) that happens all the time and really breaks the immersion for me. It doesn't "break" the game in respect that it stops me from playing, but I hope its something that can be fixed. You can see it throughout your videos whenever you are around people, another great example is @ 3:39 as you start walking along the huge crowd, people are changing their clothes on the fly :P

lol yeah the pop ins are hilarious xD my mate hand some guy falling from the sky on the xbone lol

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 09:43 PM
Uh...sorry if i jumped at your throat, then. I thought you were just neglecting the poor optimization of the game. I apologize.
45 fps without AA shows, indeed, some issue that goes beyond the game itself. That person has probably software or even hardware issues. Overheating maybe? It can lead to horrible underperformances.
Still, having to resort to a "trick" like FXAA is beyond belief. You have seen the graphics quality of the game. There's certain improvement from Black Flag, especially in face details and animations and in texture quality, but it's not like the graphics are groundbreaking or anything. It should theoretically handle 4X MSAA without killing the framerate the way it does. And some of the stuttering is outright unexplicable.

Anyway, i STRONGLY reccomend anyone who is experiencing issues to use FXAA as well. The frame gain is impressive and i didn't notice any visibile blur in this specific game, so far. Until they patch the game (if they ever will), it's your best shot at having a smooth running game. MSAA kills it.

have you got driver vsync enabled too? I noticed also setting pre rendered frames to 1 can solve stuttering/choppy frames but it can look less smooth compared to the default 3 frames. I haven't tried it on this yet but I might give it ago and see what the pefromance is like and if it makes it smoother. I know half life 2 is much smoother with 1 frames same goes for call of duty ghosts that was a choppy mess when the frames were set to default in the nvidia control panel. I hope far cry is a bit better! can't wait to play that game it looks amazingly good.

Eymerich
11-15-2014, 09:54 PM
have you got driver vsync enabled too? I noticed also setting pre rendered frames to 1 can solve stuttering/choppy frames but it can look less smooth compared to the default 3 frames. I haven't tried it on this yet but I might give it ago and see what the pefromance is like and if it makes it smoother. I know half life 2 is much smoother with 1 frames same goes for call of duty ghosts that was a choppy mess when the frames were set to default in the nvidia control panel. I hope far cry is a bit better! can't wait to play that game it looks amazingly good.

I didn't notice significant differences between enabling Vsync from the in-game options or from Nvidia control panel, in fact. I'm using the in-game option, enabled.
I'll give a try to prerendered frames=1 as well, thanks for the advice.

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 10:14 PM

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 10:21 PM
adaptive vsync makes it silky smooth but can't bare that tearing!

RecKoNinG_NinE
11-15-2014, 10:22 PM
I didn't notice significant differences between enabling Vsync from the in-game options or from Nvidia control panel, in fact. I'm using the in-game option, enabled.
I'll give a try to prerendered frames=1 as well, thanks for the advice.

I done a bit of playing about and setting pre rendered frames to 1 in the nvidia control panel reduced cpu usage by like 10/15% in areas where it was at 100% are now down to 85%. the only bad thing is the game doesn't feel as smooth!

Eymerich
11-15-2014, 10:24 PM
adaptive vsync makes it silky smooth but can't bare that tearing!

I'm not using adaptive Vsync, i'm using regular Vsync. It works just fine now that i lowered AA to FXAA.