PDA

View Full Version : Trials Fusion TU4 Patch Notes

RoguishRonin
11-14-2014, 03:16 PM
New Features

Teams
You can now create and join Teams through the Team menu in the main hub! Teams have their own leaderboards in tracks and a Team score is calculated from all the players' global scores that are in the Team.

Replay Camera
A new replay camera has been implemented. You can toggle between different camera types when watching replays and pause the game to take screenshots of your best moments!

User Created Tracks in Tournaments
Tournaments now support user created tracks from Track Central. We'll be adding some exciting new tracks into the rotation so be sure to check them out too!

Patch Notes
Editor

Fixed an issue allowing players to save multiple favorites with the same name.
Fixed missing icon in Editor for “Fire – Sweeping” effect.
Cursor no longer disappears after trying to place objects into the 'low end assets' layer
Fixed an issue preventing players from colorizing Empire of the Sky holograms without duplicating the layer.
Object descriptions are now displayed when adding the object to Favorites.
Fixed in Editor timing of “Laser Field” effect.
Fixed an issue causing a black screen to appear when loading the Editor.
Added information regarding lane changing in SuperCross during Editor testing.
Time and Fault counters added to Supercross testing.
Fixed a crash when changing to low end assets, selecting a base world object and pressing up on the directional pad.
Fixed an issue with spontaneous bike existence failure when changing lanes before “Go!” in Supercross track testing.
Fixed a crash that could occur in the “Harbor City” area near the bridge.
Fixed an issue with light settings for an object not copying to a duplicated instance of the object.
Fixed an issue with Riders of the Rustlands’ object properties not saving.
Removed a redundant warning when trying to load a track that contains uninstalled DLC.
Fixed an issue where “Cannot open object selector bar” errors stack.
Fixed an issue where cancelling storage device selection could result in a game crash while saving a track on Xbox 360.
Fixed an issue causing the editor to be accessed while the controller disconnection error is still on the screen. This could previously lead to the player getting “stuck”.
Fixed implementation of “sort by oldest” in track search.
Fixed an issue where the statistics overlay tool would appear over full purchase prompt in the editor mode of the demo.

Track Central

Fixed an issue where bikes not allowed for UGC are selectable when playing.
Fixed an issue resulting in a game crash when the storage device is disconnected while downloading the track on Xbox 360 if no storage device was selected while starting the game.
Fixed an issue where a "Download Failed" pop-up message gets stuck on the screen when the user disconnects the storage device during the downloading track message.
Fixed an issue where adding two tracks to Favorites simultaneously would result in one being downloaded and the other marked as favorite.
Fixed an issue where selecting to Favorite a track was met by a “Download Failed” error message if the player rapidly presses cancel.
Fixed an issue where “Set as Favorite” was displayed on favorite tracks.
Fixed an issue where improper experience points were awarded by playing a track repeatedly without visiting the result screen.
Track Central layout changes; remove RedLynx Picks, added Beginner and rearranged tiles.
Fixed an issue resulting in loss of input control is a player removes a track from favorites and immediately loads another track.
Fixed an issue where the mini-leaderboards would show times of players not on the users friends list.
Improved loading time when a player rapidly scrolls through multiple pages in Track Central.
Skill game descriptions now appear on the right hand side of the screen.

Single Player

Voice Overs now pause when the game is paused.
Fixed an issue with DLC packs displayed as "Upcoming Content Pack" when signing into PSN after the game is launched without a signed in PSN profile.

Tournaments

Fixed an issue where players not in the top 70% received no message that they would not receive a reward.
Fixed an issue where unneeded button promtps are shown for expired tournaments.
Fixed an issue where unneeded button prompts are shown when internet access is removed while playing a tournament.

Local Multiplayer

Fixed an issue where a player could get stuck in the Local MP lobby in a specific scenario.
Fixed an issue with the exclamation mark not knowing when the party is over and sticking around… it was like he didn’t know that the party was over. He just stayed…. and lingered.
Fixed some graphical issues with the Local MP favorite tab.
Fixed an incorrect timer for bike selection on the bike selection screen.

Leaderboards

Fixed an issue that prevented players from submitting times in a specific scenario.
Fixed an issue allowing the player to cancel score saving and not receiving a warning popup.
Fixed an issue allowing use of button commands while pages are loading.

Notification Center

Fixed an issue where inoperable buttons would appear when Notifications are opened in Track Central searching.

General

Fixed an issue causing a game crash when changing languages and selecting “Ride” from the main menu.
Fixed an issue where the player still controlled the game in the background while in the Uplay link app.
Fixed an issue asking the player to redownload in-progress downloadable content when the player attempts to access content before additional content is loaded.
Fixed an issue where the “Step Into The Light” graphic could be replaced with “Welcome to the Abyss” images if a DLC track was previously loaded.
Fixed an issue that could result in a game crash in the Main Menu after downloading Empire of the Sky DLC.
Fixed an issue where pressing the PS button on Playstation Vita could result in a game crash in the Ride Menu while using Remote Play with Playstation 4
Removed “Remove from Favorites” being displayed in certain cases while in the Ride or Garage menus.
Fixed an issue with unlocking “Let Sleeping Octopus Lie” trophy on PS4.
Fixed an issue resulting in a game freeze if the player signs out of their profile while in the “New Update” screen.
Fixed Russian translation for “back” on all menus.
Fixed an issue that displayed unneeded button prompts when any popup message is closed while Notification Center or Player Stats are open.
The main hub is now simplified into one continuous menu.

PC SPECIFIC CHANGES
General:

Fixed an issue where clicking on a friend that does not own the game will open his statistic.
Fixed an issue with reconnect pop up message when playing in offline mode.
Fixed an issue where a Forced Quit from Uplay could result in a game crash.
Fixed an issue when player has more than 100 friends and unable to retrieve scores from the server.

Local Multiplayer:

Fixed an issue when players get stuck when bailing out after the last checkpoint.
Fixed an issue when player removes the controller on the bike selection screen and AI is still present in the game.

Menu:

Fixed an issue where incorrect images are displayed in the Notification Center after a friend beats your record.

Editor:

Fixed an issue when objects in the editor can hide gizmos.

Video Settings:

“View distance” option implemented.

FireFoxFly
11-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Is this the 1.83GB update that's currently being downloaded on my PS4?. If so - bloody hell - it's a bit hefty isn't it?

Sargent_Pickles
11-17-2014, 12:14 PM
The big update is prob the next dlc aswell...

But on a bigger note why has everything gone? track central track gone? leaderboards messed up?

:(

En0-
11-17-2014, 12:28 PM
The big update is prob the next dlc aswell...

But on a bigger note why has everything gone? track central track gone? leaderboards messed up?

:(

Hello,

Which platform are you playing on?

Regards,

Sargent_Pickles
11-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Ps4 lots of other people i'm speaking too having the same problem?

Ozy Be
11-17-2014, 12:42 PM
Its working fine on XB1,
Nice update :)

En0-
11-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Ps4 lots of other people i'm speaking too having the same problem?

Thanks, we're checking what happens.

Can people precise if they are in Europe/North America/Japan please?

Cheers,

En0-
11-17-2014, 01:00 PM
Hello,

Can you reboot your console and try again please?

That should be fixed.

Cheers,

374d060df32f32aaece4021cd1717544
11-17-2014, 01:04 PM
(Ps4 Europe), leaderboards are all messed up, all user created tracks are gone can't even find them with search option, can't see my times or friends times on career tracks, and can't see my global score.

iwound00
11-17-2014, 01:09 PM
im having a login problem with uplay says account does not exist. [PS4]
20,000 tracks gone. all my tracks gone.

more importantly im missing a majority of my editor files.
oldest was 6/6/14. anything before then is gone.
maybe this is a different matter, not sure if they went awol before today.

374d060df32f32aaece4021cd1717544
11-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Rebooting console works everything is back to normal

Sargent_Pickles
11-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Everything is back :) <3

iwound00
11-17-2014, 01:32 PM
While i searched for an answer my ps4 went into standby. booted up and all is back inc track files. phew! dont scare me like that. halloween was last week.

funktastic-
11-17-2014, 01:38 PM
thats happened to me a few times could be when a big demand is put on the severs maybe , I did actaully once loose all my saved data though , like 15 tracks vanished and my favourites. Anyway i havent received any notification saying there is an update maybe when i log off it will but think i will wait while i have it on already and in the editor hiding. Only things really that looks cool forme in the update is the new camera

Teams is no good i dont have friends :p

VEGASTRASH
11-17-2014, 02:16 PM
TC friends tracks tile, still not fixed.
Replay camera is great. Being able to dissect objects other creators make is easy to do now.

Teams...what is the point? You add people to the team...whoever adds the most people with the highest point total is atop the leaderboards for teams...again, seems utterly pointless as I mentioned a few days back. It's an addition so it doesn't matter really, but it just shows how resources are allocated there. Trials was never supposed to be about teams...that's what makes it great.

Implementing TC tracks into the tournaments is a great idea. I'm not sure how much the tournaments will be run though.

A team BUILDING feature for the editor is what would have been more useful than the current teams. I don't doubt it would be much harder to do though.
It's nice to see some more improvements to the game with multiplayer coming "soon", as well.

En0-
11-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Teams...what is the point? You add people to the team...whoever adds the most people with the highest point total is atop the leaderboards for teams...again, seems utterly pointless as I mentioned a few days back. It's an addition so it doesn't matter really, but it just shows how resources are allocated there. Trials was never supposed to be about teams...that's what makes it great.

A team BUILDING feature for the editor is what would have been more useful than the current teams. I don't doubt it would be much harder to do though.
It's nice to see some more improvements to the game with multiplayer coming "soon", as well.

Hello,

Teams is not a new feature, it was in Trials 2 SE. Also, the formula to compare teams is not about adding players only. I don't know the exact formula, but it has been designed to not give a big advantage to bigger teams.

Team building feature would be great but it's a lot of work actually. So at the moment, it's not in the priorities.

Regards,

Hairy Cabbage
11-17-2014, 02:44 PM
As cool as the new camera feature is, as a builder i cant help but feel disappointed. Allowing people full access to my creations is not something i want people to have. I guess we can say good bye to Easter eggs.

Teams is cool but completely useless. Still a nice little feature though.

booped
11-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Would have been nice to have My Team leaderboard on track central tracks aswell.

JolanXBL
11-17-2014, 04:05 PM
Teams have a bulletin board for posting messages to everyone. You can use it as a building team to let people know what needs doing next in your track or idea. I don't know if outsiders can see the board or not though.. :/

The free camera is pretty cool! But should be made as an option in the editor like FMX mode is, or remove it on the 360 as we can't take screenshots anyhow. You can still add Easter Eggs, put some outside of the track in caves and such. Make your entire track shaped like a weiner when viewed from high above, it's not like you could've seen it any other way right?

Says you can join 'Teams', as in plural, but I can only join one at a time. I can't even see the list anymore now that I've created one :(.

Fixed implementation of “sort by oldest” in track search.
Where is this sorting option? I only see Name, Difficulty, Type and Rating. Skill game search still shows those stupidly-named tracks with <<<>>>> and Latin to put them first :(
And by the way, selecting Skill as a filter, then having Skill Game written under track type is redundant. Of course they are all skill games, it was filtered that way!

I am on the 360

Psyhodelik
11-17-2014, 04:29 PM
This "Team" function seems to be interesting.

How much player can join one team ?

Can we be members with more than one team at a time ?

Right after work, i'm going home to try this new feature ^^

psycad
11-17-2014, 05:12 PM
Editor (PC) :
Fixed an issue when objects in the editor can hide gizmos.

The fix didn't work apparently, objects are still hiding gizmos.. When you get around to fixing it again, could you please fix the size of gizmos as well.

En0-
11-17-2014, 06:27 PM
The fix didn't work apparently, objects are still hiding gizmos.. When you get around to fixing it again, could you please fix the size of gizmos as well.

Thanks. I'll check what happened with that.

Jeruhnq
11-17-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm still waiting a bigger number of characters for the instruction in skillgame :( ...

Tournaments with custom tracks look cool, how it will work ? uplay tracks ? can we submit tracks ?

The new replay function look cool too, specialy if you want to make easter eggs :p

Teams could be better, specialy when global/leaderboards are glitched. Maybe there will be a fusion between teams & multiplayer because i don't see the utility of team for the moment (only the teams with the biggest number of top player in global leaderboard will be at the top). It would be cool to have team challenges to improve a level of our own team. I'm just happy to have an icon near my ID (but i can't remove the tag).

Btw if you can do leaderboard about Teams, why not doing a leaderboard about countries ? would be more "legit" than a team leaderboard in my opinion.

funktastic-
11-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Well after taking a look at the new camera aspect , well its proberbly going to be a waste of time after all because no doubt people will get bored of taking screen shots because there is nothing to do with them after. There doesnt look like there is any where ingame to use the screen shots as part of the game. People will have to use the forum which a vast dont , if you wanted to get the most out of this then it should have been applied to track central. Also i am very dissapionted in the actual size of the distance. It only lets you go so far from the driving line which doesnt really help towards secrets which could be put in the game anyway. I thought that you would have been able to travel across the editor to find more secrets and so forth and expand the actual gaming experience. Although you can see underneath and too the sides , all long distant object like alot of decor and animations creators use in thier tracks cant be accessed which is one thing you cant get from normal play and one i was hoping this would open.

Allthough it looks fun and cool for awhile and the aspect of having to mess around taking screen shots , and then uploading them to here is alittle to much time consuming just to put a picture up which i think people will tire of and again its not even any good if this feature cant be used in the actual game.

Im somewhat dissapointed in this feature now , this could have been so much better and so much of a better tool for helping creators to learn and to help creators to create more secrets. It seems odd when you are opened up to the world of the editor in the replys but then stopped from going anyfurther than a few meters. Just teases you into thinking what you could have done. For me it doesnt work as a creator or builders tool and i doubt the screenshot feature that depends on what console your on will take off if this is the only sources of place to use it.

I have also got my fears that using the camera could also change people perceptions and show in the disslike and like button. This feature is a deffinet reason why now is the most important time to either take away the disslike weapon or vchange the scoring system completely.

I dont care if people want look round my track but i can imagine it will cause people with ocd to tidy up that much more lol:p

Not complaining mind because its cool there is new things just hope we get something i like one day lol. I do like the new little emblems next to the names and the new background screen on the leaderboards always good to freshen things up once in a while.

Does the teams work in user created tracks also or just career if so then i dont play that anymore and theres only a few dlcs left so its abit late in the game to be adding a mode fr the career i would have thought. thats just me tho

Arent we an happy bunch:p

Psyhodelik
11-17-2014, 08:04 PM
So i rush from my work to home to download this new feature to try it.... and you know what ?

Error connexion server Uplay Down...

Like Uma Thurmann said, "Hey, what did you espect"...

T-T"

Tigerriot
11-17-2014, 08:24 PM
Hopefully this update fixes this ongoing notification bugs on PS4. Every time I log in it tells me I have 30+ messages to be read. I read them all, and the alert goes back to 0. Next time I log on it shows most of the same messages again as unread.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
11-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Can some dev tell us the formula to calculate the score, let's hope it's nothing like the trials evo multiplayer formula xd, thanks.

TeriXeri
11-17-2014, 09:07 PM
I dont mind the free look cam at all, it's not shown during play, and it's just a little extra depth to replays and tracks, even if it shows off "ugly" parts of tracks or things like floaty checkpoints (most often the part behind the blue cameras vision).

I see it as a "the making of" version of a track, like they often show in some bonus movie content on DVD/Bluray those days.

It won't show code cards/connectors so there's always some mystery to a track's workings.

empecee
11-17-2014, 09:43 PM
I dont mind the free look cam at all, it's not shown during play, and it's just a little extra depth to replays and tracks, even if it shows off "ugly" parts of tracks or things like floaty checkpoints (most often the part behind the blue cameras vision).

I see it as a "the making of" version of a track, like they often show in some bonus movie content on DVD/Bluray those days.

It won't show code cards/connectors so there's always some mystery to a track's workings.

hopefully in an update they will show the cards too . so we can really get down to using this feature as intended .

Kaiser-Panda
11-17-2014, 10:21 PM
Hello guys ! Hello RedLynx ! :)

I would know if a team could be deleted by his creator, or if the name of a team could be edited.

Another thing : can we be part of several teams ?

Thanks for the update, and thanks for the answers !
And sorry my english, I'm french. U_U

Psyhodelik
11-17-2014, 11:09 PM
Very Good Patch Note and just for information Trials.fr has already First on Xbox One

http://static.adamcoquelet.fr/trials/upload/61789038e0fab669ac8959457e474fdca0ce1de2.jpg

Kiss to you :)

KitchenKnives
11-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Well after taking a look at the new camera aspect , well its proberbly going to be a waste of time after all because no doubt people will get bored of taking screen shots because there is nothing to do with them after. There doesnt look like there is any where ingame to use the screen shots as part of the game. People will have to use the forum which a vast dont , if you wanted to get the most out of this then it should have been applied to track central. Also i am very dissapionted in the actual size of the distance. It only lets you go so far from the driving line which doesnt really help towards secrets which could be put in the game anyway. I thought that you would have been able to travel across the editor to find more secrets and so forth and expand the actual gaming experience. Although you can see underneath and too the sides , all long distant object like alot of decor and animations creators use in thier tracks cant be accessed which is one thing you cant get from normal play and one i was hoping this would open.

Allthough it looks fun and cool for awhile and the aspect of having to mess around taking screen shots , and then uploading them to here is alittle to much time consuming just to put a picture up which i think people will tire of and again its not even any good if this feature cant be used in the actual game.

Im somewhat dissapointed in this feature now , this could have been so much better and so much of a better tool for helping creators to learn and to help creators to create more secrets. It seems odd when you are opened up to the world of the editor in the replys but then stopped from going anyfurther than a few meters. Just teases you into thinking what you could have done. For me it doesnt work as a creator or builders tool and i doubt the screenshot feature that depends on what console your on will take off if this is the only sources of place to use it.

I dunno if we're seeing something different, but I'm able to move really far away from the rider. There's a height limit, but it seems to increase as the rider moves higher along the track. Are you sure you were actually in free cam mode and not the one before it? There are two new cameras added and the first only has simple zoom/rotate functions.

As for screenshots... I take screenshots of my games anyway for posting on Facebook, sending to friends, pasting in Twitch streams, etc. It's not something I'll get bored of.

funktastic-
11-18-2014, 01:24 AM
Kitchen -

I was sure i tried it with both cameras but i could be wrong i will have another check tommorrow it could be me doing something wrong. I suppose we could also say what do we both class as far , i was hoping to have the whole world free so to create lets say something in the desert but have hints or clues througgh out the track then they could go look and find some secret that you have built. i tried it on an earlier track that was a redynx pic but yeah it did stop me like i was hitting an invisible brick wall which seemed odd after opening that world up to us> like i said i can understand the funside of it all and ok you already upload stuff and so forth and take screen shots , well some consoles dont even have thie feature so xbox cant even do that thats what i was reffereing to and the fact that its prooven that people dont post things in here much except the same group like your self for example. you have posted 2 posts so im sure that you can understand that people just dont really use these features unless in game. They will for a while but will soon get tired of it.

Like i also said i think anything is a step in the right direction and anything new is good and cool this camera fature could have been used alot more effectively rather than it mainly being a selfie sim. still its fun which is better than nothing

PneumaticBog484
11-18-2014, 01:30 AM
Nice update! I saw that there is now an artwork that loads behind the leaderboards. That's a nice touch, I'm glad to see the little things like this. Unfortunately I forgot to check my favorites, and I don't really understand what the post was talking about with favorites. Has anyone been able to delete their corrupted favorites yet? I can't get back on Trials at the moment.

puddinsworld
11-18-2014, 06:45 AM
Psyhodelik - Looks like the Superheroes have taken over..... and they are going to take a lot of stopping.... That is an impressive lineup they have got going, and with 9 slots to fill are a looooooong way ahead. Teams of 50 is going to be interesting to manage but I look forward to the french triallist's giving them a good run for their money.... The bulletin board aspect makes it really hard to choose a team - I really want to be in both the OTHG and University of Trials teams, mainly so I just chat to everyone!

I am hoping that the tournaments have a teams leaderboard - that might get tournaments a lot more active.... (Mind you with classy and End of Assembly and the other ridiculously good triallist's lined up for the heroes I think they are going to win most things for a while.....)

funktastic-
11-18-2014, 10:48 AM

The bonus movie contents objectives are different because it has already completed its main objective and that you either renting or buying the dvd. Unlike this new feature where the like or disslikes are still open as a choice while you use this feature. Your objective of making a track ( putting your own satisfaction aside ) is still open to be subjected and this is also not helped by the fact you can change your vote. Tc has trouble getting downloads as it is so the downloads we get want to be soley on the whole illusion that the track you make creates. Although i dont really mind people looking i would preffere to have this done after the whole process of your objective is been and passed , like after they go off track central which i know is too hard to do.

Its ok for the devs to say this is how its done and i agree it can be fun to see others tracks but then career tracks and ones from the devs are looked at without a judge. They are the tracks and thats it , no option to like or disslike or to judge. they are the tracks in the game thats final. You couldnt look around the tracks when the game first out if so then people would most like not have been lost in its illusion that it creates in a world like this. If this idea is so great then how come this was not open to the career part at the beginning , cant really say that this has only just been thought of.

We know how tracks are created we know the blue screen so to speak and if there was more that could be gained from this in a learning prespective for builders then i am all up for it but i just cant see that this can be a very effective learning tool because you get to see most things in normal play apart from a few animations. This like i posted on another thread is a simple selfie and not much more. I just wished they would say that and say that because of the wide view they need the downfall is that you can see the bad parts of your track. Instead of saying that this is also intended as a tool for new builders. Maybe i will change my mind after while i thought it would with the secrets but the whole world isnt open to create a different dimension to your track so secrets could already be done anyway with the new multiple driveline.

sorry about wall of text and not a rant just not to clever at putting things into fantastic words which would save my alot of time

would like to say that im not against it and see the cool and fun side it creates for riders and some builders. Its like you buying the making of dvd before you have seen the movie or stoping half way through a moview and watching the making of and then making your final judgement on the movie.

A magician might reveal his trick but he sure has hell wont reveal it while your in its illusion:)

I would like to add

sometimes people spend hours on details in their tracks , making houses look like houses , making table look like actual tables with wonky legs things look real with little defaults and decorations that some dont spend doing. I can think of one creator that does this and this will most deffinetly loose this illusion that he creates even though we know there is a blue screen you dont need to be reminded of it while your enjoying the illusion. I my self spend hours on silly lttle bits sometimes making things look like they should. You could say we are now creating an edcuational meuseum for a track and not an virtual illusional game. When a track goes up and for the time it is judged the same feeling that the career mode tracks had at the time they first came out should still apply to our track but it cant now. From release the illusion of your art can be broke which can create caution and doubt in artists minds thus casuing art not to be created.

I play games to get away from the realm of the real , seems alittle odd that i am going to be reminded within virtual reality of the real world?. Seems abit strange a game wants to do this.

I realise there is lots of text and im not even really against the camera idea just wished they had made the best of it , no point to whats available as a learning tool ( bar the odd part )

NicholasBBB
11-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Is user-tracks to tournaments console specific or is it going to be Fusion Community tracks. I don't have any feeling one way or the other because I think it will certainly make for livening up the tournaments.

I'm going to assume it will be Fusion Community tracks because that would keep the tournaments even across all platforms.

Seems like a great idea either way and will probably create some intreresting themes.

Will it be a certain theme with just user-created tracks or will you mix them with game tracks?

The possibilities seem pretty cool.

NSP_I_VeNoMz
11-18-2014, 11:18 AM
Very Good Patch Note and just for information Trials.fr has already First on Xbox One

http://static.adamcoquelet.fr/trials/upload/61789038e0fab669ac8959457e474fdca0ce1de2.jpg

Kiss to you :)

Not for long ;) I believe 'superheroes' are gaining lots of the top players, don't know if they are #1 yet.

Psyhodelik
11-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Haha :D

Yes maybe we not going to stay first, but i'm proud to have such a good French Community with my site Trials.fr

Pudding have a damn good idea. It will be very interesting that the team can battle in the Tournament mode.

By the way of this good Patch Note it still have some little problem to correct :
- My friend List track is still mess up :/
- And in the future update it will be very cool that Friend list, Favorite list, All Other list can be display in Listing format like we do a search... Because with these huge miniatures it not very simple to find what we search... and possibility to sort by aplhabétical, date, etc... ^^

NSP_I_VeNoMz
11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Haha :D

Yes maybe we not going to stay first, but i'm proud to have such a good French Community with my site Trials.fr

Pudding have a damn good idea. It will be very interesting that the team can battle in the Tournament mode.

By the way of this good Patch Note it still have some little problem to correct :
- My friend List track is still mess up :/
- And in the future update it will be very cool that Friend list, Favorite list, All Other list can be display in Listing format like we do a search... Because with these huge miniatures it not very simple to find what we search... and possibility to sort by aplhabétical, date, etc... ^^

Yes, it's so impressive to see how so many people have joined the team, 45 french people all from your site is amazing! Not the same can be said about Xbox, TrialsFR has only the leader, where's the 360 support! I invited him to my team so I guess if he doesn't want to carry on with it he can join my team :)

Ozy Be
11-18-2014, 12:24 PM
Can I suggest;

When viewing a team from the leaderboard,
A team description box be added in the blank space where the chatbox would be if you were in the team,
For recruitment purposes maybe

Good addition Teams:)

NSP_I_VeNoMz
11-18-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes, I feel that there should be a description or something because I'm getting so many join requests from people with like 13m score and the requirement is 19,800k+, also there isn't anything but a team name/cnatag/emblem to give the teams any personal touches, a description would be a nice touch.

ConfusedMuscles
11-18-2014, 04:35 PM
Yes, I feel that there should be a description or something because I'm getting so many join requests from people with like 13m score and the requirement is 19,800k+, also there isn't anything but a team name/cnatag/emblem to give the teams any personal touches, a description would be a nice touch.

Please add this. Keep getting random requests, when I state I am only looking to add track builders to my team.

En0-
11-18-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi guys,

You can turn the status of your team to "invitations only", it means other players won't be able to send you requests.
For the description thing, we'll check it.

Cheers,

VEGASTRASH
11-20-2014, 01:22 AM
Is there a way to disable the HUD, when using a the standard replay? It seems this option was overlooked. The follow camera is ok, but it's not as solid as the standard replay camera. So for a HUDless display, you need to hop into free camera or follow camera mode.

Why doesn't the HUDless carry over when you toggle back to standard mode? I'm guessing it was overlooked.

A good thing to ask when making all the changes is, do any of them make you want to play Trials more?

And the "team editor" feature we spoke about that would need some work...this may bring new life to the editor and tie in the community as well. I figured this would be there at launch.
I could be completely wrong though. It's somehow a very small part of the following for the game....ironic, as it's the best feature.

Any honestly, why does anyone care about the Teams feature? It's an icon with nothing more to it. You can add way too many people and all based on scores already put up. It's similar to a bad version of clans in COD. It doesn't hurt the game, but think of the hours to create this and how the time could have been put to better use. Pretty much my point.

Amused2Death 66
11-21-2014, 03:15 AM
Any news when these new tournaments will appear?

VEGASTRASH
11-21-2014, 07:20 PM

Soon.

En0-
11-21-2014, 10:38 PM

We're working on it, as soon as they are available, we'll post on the forum.

pad3
11-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Sorry if the answer has already been given but I did'nt found it. How is the team score computed?

It does not seem to be the sum of each member score. I thought it could be base game score (ie no DLC), but I gained points on Eden and it seemed to be added to team score. So I'm a bit lost.

Thanks in advance.