PDA

View Full Version : Patch 2 Progress Update

Onehandband1t
11-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Just an update guys

Patch 2 Progress Update

Yesterday, we let you know that we were working on our next update, which we’re calling Patch 2. Our team has been working non-stop to get the patch ready, and today we can tell you that we are currently wrapping up this update. We will be deploying it as soon as possible.

As noted in yesterday’s post, this patch should mitigate the following bugs on all platforms:

Arno falling through the ground.
Game crashing when joining a co-op session.
Arno getting caught inside of hay carts.
Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start.
Note, the PC version of Patch Two will include a number of additional fixes, including graphical problems, such as flickering issues with nVidia SLI and AMD CrossFire configurations and improved performance in cinematic mode on low HW configurations, among others.

Full patch notes for each platform will be provided once the update is released. Once we know an exact timeframe, which will likely be different for the PC and console versions, we will post it here.

As always, post your comments here or click over to the forums to discuss this post in more detail.

-The Live Updates Team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update On Current Known Issues

In our last blog post, we provided an overview of what will be included in the upcoming Patch 2, and we have a number of items that we’re looking at already for inclusion our subsequent Patch 3 that we’ll be talking about soon.

In the meantime, we’ re looking at all of your feedback and we’ve consolidated a list of all of the current known issues with the game. The following is a broad overview of the issues that we’re aware of right now:

Frame Rate issues
Arno falling through the ground
Arno getting caught inside hay carts
Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start
Graphical and collision issues
Matchmaking/co-op issues (including crashes when joining co-op)
Helix Credit purchase problems
Uplay service outages
Some Unite program rewards not redeemable
Some Ubi-collectible codes appearing invalid
Companion App issues
Initiates service outages
Note, this list includes a number of items that will be fixed in Patch Two. To see the complete list of specific issues for each platform, check out our full list of known issues in the forums.

If you’re having problems that aren’t included here, make sure to report them by contacting customer support. We will be updating the forum thread with the comprehensive list of issues—and the known solutions or workarounds—on a regular basis, so be sure to check that page often!

Thanks for your support!

- The Live Updates Team

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 02:15 PM
Just an update guys

Patch 2 Progress Update

Yesterday, we let you know that we were working on our next update, which we’re calling Patch 2. Our team has been working non-stop to get the patch ready, and today we can tell you that we are currently wrapping up this update. We will be deploying it as soon as possible.

As noted in yesterday’s post, this patch should mitigate the following bugs on all platforms:

Arno falling through the ground.
Game crashing when joining a co-op session.
Arno getting caught inside of hay carts.
Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start.
Note, the PC version of Patch Two will include a number of additional fixes, including graphical problems, such as flickering issues with nVidia SLI and AMD CrossFire configurations and improved performance in cinematic mode on low HW configurations, among others.

Full patch notes for each platform will be provided once the update is released. Once we know an exact timeframe, which will likely be different for the PC and console versions, we will post it here.

As always, post your comments here or click over to the forums to discuss this post in more detail.

-The Live Updates Team

Well, certainly glad to hear about the "crashing on joining a co-op mission" fix. That issue alone is largely the reason I stay out of coop missions, or run them solo (and, if anyone's tried running The Tournament on solo ... that ****'s brutal)

Kashrafall
11-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Well, certainly glad to hear about the "crashing on joining a co-op mission" fix. That issue alone is largely the reason I stay out of coop missions, or run them solo (and, if anyone's tried running The Tournament on solo ... that ****'s brutal)

Did it earlier. Hardest part is the parkour section, mainly cause arno likes to jump on everything he isn't pointed towards.

TheSNE4K
11-14-2014, 02:50 PM
So i know it mentioned crossfire fixes but has it actually improved performanc/frame rate of the game at all ?

from what ive seen and heard about the game, aslong as it didnt crash and the fps stayed stable, it would actually be enjoyable. I think they need to make the game actually run first, then fix bugs.

JudaeanJoyBoy
11-14-2014, 03:11 PM
My ACU freezes and crashes after few minutes. This happend about 10 times now, I cant play my game properly. You really need to fix that :(

naumaan
11-14-2014, 04:39 PM
My ACU freezes and crashes after few minutes. This happend about 10 times now, I cant play my game properly. You really need to fix that :(

so that means .. i am not alone crying over .... its a good notion not to be alone ... please make a support ticket and inform them of this bug .. as soon as u can

JollyollyJoe
11-14-2014, 05:19 PM
If you’re having problems that aren’t included here, make sure to report them by contacting customer support. We will be updating the forum thread with the comprehensive list of issues—and the known solutions or workarounds—on a regular basis, so be sure to check that page often!

I know many other people are having this problem - I crash when I enter the SE portion of Paris, which is maddening considering I can get within 20 meters of the Socal Club down there before I cash, or 7 meters from the Leo Enigma.

If I'm being dumb and someone already mentioned it, I'm sorry!

Thanks!

totte115
11-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Not included problem:

THE ****ING PATCH MADE FPS WORSE!

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 05:21 PM
something weighting 792mb is downloading naw
yes. its 1.2. acu.exe lost 2/3 of its size (did they compile with debug data in 1.1?)

totte115
11-14-2014, 05:26 PM
Do not download, Do not download, Do not download, Do not download, Do not download, Do not download, Do not download,

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 05:56 PM
I dont have any new issues. Same game, same awfull connectivity problems.

Animator_Alex
11-14-2014, 05:58 PM
This didn't happen because of this patch but I have these weird 5-15 second freezes that happen whenever I am just running through the city. Does anyone else get these?

Nogeaux
11-14-2014, 06:34 PM
I know many other people are having this problem - I crash when I enter the SE portion of Paris, which is maddening considering I can get within 20 meters of the Socal Club down there before I cash, or 7 meters from the Leo Enigma.

If I'm being dumb and someone already mentioned it, I'm sorry!

Thanks!

Hey Onehandband1t - thanks for the update. As JollyollJoe posted, it seems that the crashes created at the Saint-Marcel and Pantheon borders is a major show stopper. I was also hoping to see some acknowledgement that you have this on the list as well. Please advise the group when you can if this is being addressed.

Thanks, nogeaux

rrmartinezdl
11-14-2014, 07:06 PM
I cant be but HAPPY that Ubisoft STOCK is falling to 12.8% now, let us hope that Ubisoft goes bankrupt!!!

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 07:25 PM
I cant be but HAPPY that Ubisoft STOCK is falling to 12.8% now, let us hope that Ubisoft goes bankrupt!!!

Thats just stupid. No one will benefir from this. Certainly not gamers who use their online services. I just want for them to take lessons and dont repeat this joke of a launch ever again. They should stop rushing games.