PDA

View Full Version : When can i customize my character?

tally242591
11-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Well i know what i'm doing with games but on this game there is no option to customize my character and i'm sure the big factor of this game was character customization, if someone could tell me it would be great (yes i have checked the menus, there is no mention of character customization anywhere)

Another factor was the co-op, now i've played the game for over an hour now and there is no option to invite your friends to free roam with your or anything like that, i am assuming that i unlock all later on in the game?

aruler
11-14-2014, 11:20 AM
I don't have the game yet but i would presume that as you progress through the game outfits and weapons are available upon certain completed missions or xp earned and you can purchase that way?.

chrikle
11-14-2014, 11:36 AM
Well i know what i'm doing with games but on this game there is no option to customize my character and i'm sure the big factor of this game was character customization, if someone could tell me it would be great (yes i have checked the menus, there is no mention of character customization anywhere)

Another factor was the co-op, now i've played the game for over an hour now and there is no option to invite your friends to free roam with your or anything like that, i am assuming that i unlock all later on in the game?

Nope..

PricklyBlitz
11-14-2014, 11:57 AM
dude come on playing the game is how...like the first hour of the game is just the prelude you arent an assassins yet you have nothing to custimize