PDA

View Full Version : Not Displaying Initiates

Strader45
11-14-2014, 03:40 AM
Hey everyone,

New to the forum. I have scoured the internet for an answer to this to no avail. With the exception of Rogue, I have no purchased, owned and have completed the main story to every Assassin's Creed game. I am now going through Unity. I was rewarded Edward's outfit, but seem to be out the rest of the outfits. On UPlay, it says I do not even own the game. I'm not sure how that system works, I am currently level 2, whatever that means (assumed it would be higher since i've played EVERY game besides Rogue... but this doesn't bother me). What bothers me is my favorite game was III, and I want Connor's outfit. It is by far the best looking imo, and I can't seem to figure out how to get it. I have read about extreme crashes in UPlay, is this the cause? Or am I doing something stupid that isn't allowing me to get the outfit.

I even took the liberty to boot up my dusty PS3, throw III in there, see I have played through the game, brought up UPlay... I don't see any reason for it to display I don't own the game.

Thanks for the input.