PDA

View Full Version : I found out how to start a new game.

p1nk1sev1l
11-13-2014, 11:46 PM
I found out how to start a new game but you have to delete your old save. You have to find your assassins creed unity save and delete it. (I found out which was the ACU save by looking at the last modified date) Then start your Uplay in offline mode and your save will have restarted. You can exit when you want and start Uplay in Online mode and you chose to use your local data when asked. That's how I did it.

The file is:C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<uPLAY id>\857

Bumbleburr
11-14-2014, 12:15 AM
I found out how to start a new game but you have to delete your old save. You have to find your assassins creed unity save and delete it. (I found out which was the ACU save by looking at the last modified date) Then start your Uplay in offline mode and your save will have restarted. You can exit when you want and start Uplay in Online mode and you chose to use your local data when asked. That's how I did it.

Do you know the filename?

jeffies04
11-14-2014, 12:44 AM
It's where uPlay is installed in /savegames/[your ID]/720

i.e. mine is
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<a bunch of gibberish--unique ID uPlay uses>\720

Files are 1.save and 2.save and 1.save.upload and 2.save.upload. Deleting/moving all of them will start a new game.

uPlay uploads 1.save.upload and 2.save.upload to the cloud when you end the game, then redownloads them as 1.save and 2.save when you go to start it again.

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 08:03 AM
857 is for steam version, 720 is for unrestricted (all languages) uplay version, 944 is russian uplay version