PDA

View Full Version : Is UBI taking on to many AC projects?

Cloud87Strife
11-13-2014, 11:04 PM
So, I think that UBI is taking on too many AC projects at one time. Think about it - ACU has been in development since 2010 a little after brotherhood right. Then they were working on revelations at that time too, then they were also working on AC3 too. Then Liberation, AC4, Freedom cry and Rogue. It's way too projects why can't it be at least every other year or something like that. Just my opinion, what do you guys think?

Bastiaen
11-13-2014, 11:40 PM
Yes, I think they are doing too much. Also, I think that quality could be better, but I'm choosing to focus on enjoying the two new games. I'm really loving both of them.

Cloud87Strife
11-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Yes, I think they are doing too much. Also, I think that quality could be better, but I'm choosing to focus on enjoying the two new games. I'm really loving both of them.

I love the AC franchise, and also the two new games that came out also. But it's almost expected now for there to be some ugly glitches in there new AC games that there coming out with, which is kinda of a let down.

Sesheenku
11-14-2014, 01:40 AM
Hell yes and they're giving themselves an arbitrary time limit that they should know damn well they can't meet and keep a product high quality.

Dtreas94
11-14-2014, 01:42 AM
I think that they should just take a break for a little while, then make sure with their next release that the glitches are not to noticable, (or just make sure there are no glitches:p)
Fans of the series I believe would be happy to wait for the next installment, especially if it meant they would receive another fantastic game :)

I'm really enjoying Unity, simply beautiful!