PDA

View Full Version : Unity's story would have been better with confessions after kills!

king-hailz
11-13-2014, 10:56 PM
I think the game would have benefited with confession kills like before... We would have had more time with arno to see more of his character and they could have had conversations that would give more depth to the story... but maybe only some of them because some of the memories were awesome.

Namikaze_17
11-13-2014, 11:40 PM
I say bring back white room...

They're more realistic and actually bought something to the character and story.

Besides, Arno seeing people's memories is weird as hell...

ace3001
11-14-2014, 12:50 AM
Would've been better, yes, unlike the "lol i see ur memoriezz!!". It doesn't make sense in a narrative context. How the hell does Arno have some magic power to see the memories of the person he just killed?

Ichrukia56
11-14-2014, 12:58 AM
Yes agreed :)

D.I.D.
11-14-2014, 01:06 AM
Would've been better, yes, unlike the "lol i see ur memoriezz!!". It doesn't make sense in a narrative context. How the hell does Arno have some magic power to see the memories of the person he just killed?

I disagree with that. At least the new way can be explained within the narrative, even if it's a bit of a handwave (all the stars of AC have high concentrations of First Civ DNA, therefore POWERS!) whereas the white room never made sense on any level. None. It didn't make sense that the ancestor continued their plot in the campaign story quoting from what we'd just seen in the white room, when the whole point of the white room was to show us stuff that never really happened - a theoretical reconstruction of what these characters would have said to each other, had the kill not happened in the blink of an eye with people all around.