PDA

View Full Version : They could have at least attempted doing the french accents no?

TheRuminator
11-13-2014, 10:50 PM
Do you agree?

dbgager
11-13-2014, 10:51 PM
no..I don't want to hear French or even French accents. That would just make you feel like a tourist instead of someone who lives there.

aruler
11-13-2014, 10:58 PM
A little french spoken here and there in the game world would help immersion, can you have french language and english subtitles enabled?.

ZaioFong
11-13-2014, 11:00 PM
If they had used french accents, you'll have people on the board flaming Ubi for using English most of them can't understand or for silly sounding English that ruined the game's atmosphere. Think of that Host guy from the Simpsons that aways go "YEEESSSSS.....?"

aruler
11-13-2014, 11:07 PM
At least a little old french heard here and there would be immersive, even if it's not meant to be understood?.

TheRuminator
11-13-2014, 11:21 PM
can you have french language and english subtitles enabled?.

This is an awesome idea. I wonder.........

All.Names.Taken
11-14-2014, 03:08 AM
I actually feel kind of the opposite, actually. It's annoying me greatly that all the NPCs are yelling and reacting to me in a language I don't understand. It's wasn't that way in AC2. When I jumped off a ledge, climbed a wall, etc, in front of a crowd, they would say, "Crazy fool," or "The guy is going to kill himself," etc. in English, but with an accent. In this game, they are probably saying the same thing, but it's in French, so I don't know. :(