PDA

View Full Version : Damage Control

Tanyn
11-13-2014, 08:58 PM
The first step in Damage Control is usually a public statement. At this point, I'm pretty sure we'd settle for ANY DAMNED SORT OF COMMUNICATION AT ALL. Why is this so difficult for gaming companies to do? This game is riddled with game-breaking bugs, I'm not going to discuss performance issues, as that is (largely) variable, depending on the individual's system specs. But the bugs are atrocious. I just encountered one where Arno, every actor in view, even the particle effects, everything just froze in place, almost like I hit a pause button. I could still rotate the camera, but everything was frozen and no keyboard commands would produce a response, except the escape menu.

That escape menu, brings me to a Gear Customization screen that is still completely inaccessible, because every time I try to customize or even LOOK AT my gear, I get a never ending "Please Wait..." screen ... that's been going on for over 2 hours now, no access to my gear loadout whatsoever because of it.

Anyway, my point is ... TALK TO US, and quit being so damned inconsiderate. You were very quick to take all of our money, and now the least you can do is show us WHY you deserve to continue receiving our support, both monetarily and otherwise. Take a moment to break away from your shareholders and your stock dives, and focus on us ... you know, the reason you even have a stock market presence in the first place? ... oh you guys remember!, us? Ya know? ... your customers? Can we get some damned attention too?