PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Assassin's Creed Unity

juneors
11-13-2014, 07:00 PM
Ok, I see too many post complaining about this game and honestly want to give my opinion ... the game runs with very low fps 24 to 32 with everything at max, but I discovered it that the problem is when I have the option TXAA, if i changes for the FXAA the frames goes up to 45 to 38 and that's perfectly playable.

On the other hand i think the game is very good and I like to feel the sensation of the first AC, the city is very deep and full of details, the lighting is great and the best I've seen in a game. Regarding the bugs i do not remember playing any game with this high level of details and big system of progress, customization and gameplay without bugs. i might complain that there is not a patch already to fix the errors and performance with TXAA technology and the lag of the co-op but i'm sure they are working on it, for everything else I think is a good game.

we always want more (more details, open world, more features, more textures, more realistic, more depth, better lighting, better effects, better stories, etc) the developers know that and they deliver games like this that in my opinion meet all (leaving aside the bugs) , and what about us? we have to understand that the games are not designed for our older PC we have to understand that.

I do not want to generate discussions with this, is just that I'm no longer a child. I am 34 years old and i have a family and i know how hard is things like this and I can not avoid think all the work that is behind this game. We wanted a Next Gen Game? Ok is here. this is one of the first and we have to deal with the first error.

My specs:

Case: Pixxo Panther Series ATX Mid-Tower
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 2.67 Mhz
Ram: 12gb DDR3
GPU: GeForce GTX 770 Classified 4GB DDR5
Motherboard: Asus P6T Deluxe
PSU: Antec 1000w
HDD: WD 1TB 7200 RPM 64 MB cache for Games / 2 x WD 2TB 7200 for storage and SSD 64GB for OS.

Thank you!

naumaan
11-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Salute You

CHosIN1
11-13-2014, 07:08 PM
nice yes it seems to have a rip in performance my guess would be the complex details in the game of buildings people ..etc AA is defiantly a killer. when applied nice your experience is good. Nice semi older hardware is performing good. The game is still intriguing, nice visuals, fun game play :)

aruler
11-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Glad to see a return to the original idea, so glad they chose old france and in the city scape, i am pleased there is no more sailing the oceans, i was not a fan of the pirate theme.

juneors
11-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Glad to see a return to the original idea, so glad they chose old france and in the city scape, i am pleased there is no more sailing the oceans, i was not a fan of the pirate theme.

I played AC BF little bit but should definitely leave the water (sea) and islands and tropical scenarios to developers like Crytek, or work in that kind of technology in their game engine before applying.