PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity problem [May be spoilers]

Assassin_M
11-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Alright, i'v been enjoying this game WAY too much and I heard this morning that there'll be a patch soon. Now, this'll be silly but god, the texture stutter at the Cafe is HORRIBLE. I'm playing on PS4 and it happens in the halls and the main room with the stage. The floor's textures stutter and overlap, it's very immersion breaking. The Cafe is AMAZING but this is making it really hard to spend there.

Anyone have the same problem?

True_Assassin92
11-13-2014, 04:51 PM
Not that I've noticed but you're more an expert on these things :p. I love le Cafe too, but is there anyway you could visualize your problems?

Assassin_M
11-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Not that I've noticed but you're more an expert on these things :p. I love le Cafe too, but is there anyway you could visualize your problems?
Yeah, it's a boon and curse when you're too much of an expert :|

okay, so it's like a dying bulb, you know? Most of the grounds in interiors have more than one layer of texture. You know, a texture for what it'll look like first(marble, wood, ceramic..etc), then a texture for light illumination and on top is a texture for the shine. Now, all of these keep stuttering and overlapping on each other, does that make sense?

True_Assassin92
11-13-2014, 05:00 PM
yes it does but I didn't encounter it yet...I hope it gets fixed for you with this new patch!

Assassin_M
11-13-2014, 05:05 PM
yes it does but I didn't encounter it yet...I hope it gets fixed for you with this new patch!
Well, that's good, i'm actually happy for you.

Thanks, bro. I hope so too.

Wolfmeister1010
11-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Well my save was corrupt and had to start over at sequence 2 lol. I actually don't mind. Playing this game is a pleasure

Sushiglutton
11-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Are you sure it's just not too much caffeine?