PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS] Any advice on Aries & Saturnus Enigma Riddles?

seth3esq
11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Specifically, Riddle #2 for both are located on clocks and I can't figure out how to interact with them the "Interact" button is also the "Drop" button.Did I miss the memo? I swear I've been putting covers on my TPS Reports!

bitebug2003
11-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the Forums

We ask that any AC Unity and AC: Rogue gameplay and/or story threads carry a spoiler tag in the title

Not everyone has the game yet and you also may inadvertently ruin the experiences of others who prefer to play the game for themselves.

Also there is a Hints & Tips forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/279-Assassin-s-Creed-Hints-amp-Tips. and we would kindly request that in future any threads relating to gameplay help etc. are posted there.

Thank you.

benoitexephon8
11-13-2014, 06:07 PM
Specifically, Riddle #2 for both are located on clocks and I can't figure out how to interact with them the "Interact" button is also the "Drop" button.Did I miss the memo? I swear I've been putting covers on my TPS Reports!

Ok so for the saturus riddle number two is on the right side of the palace de justice so if you look at the gates go to the right and climb up in the clock and instead of doing it will say interact

bXVenomKillerXd
04-22-2015, 05:44 PM
Quick question: I already completed Nostradamus Enigma Saturnus, but when I got rewarded, It rewarded me with just currency and not the other reward. How do I fix the problem. Go on you're progress tracker and under enigma, scroll to saturnus to look at rewards, it somehow glitched saying 500F and 0/1