PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity won't even start!

jounesZ
11-13-2014, 03:03 PM
Hello! i was wondering does any1 else has this kind of problem, when i try to start up the game it says ACU.exe application error and something like this application didn't start properly.. anyone help me?

NDSDeDomeD
11-13-2014, 04:30 PM
Hello! i was wondering does any1 else has this kind of problem, when i try to start up the game it says ACU.exe application error and something like this application didn't start properly.. anyone help me?

when i want to start the game it only install 2 things and than the error " Die Anwendung konnte nicht korrekt gestartet werden (0xc0000005) " comes up.:mad:
and dont click on verify Files the the download of the 42GB starts agin and it dosen`t help.
When I cant play it in teh next week i want my money back.:mad::mad:

Ps. sorry for my bad English I`m German

sauron244
11-13-2014, 09:07 PM
when i want to start the game it only install 2 things and than the error " Die Anwendung konnte nicht korrekt gestartet werden (0xc0000005) " comes up.:mad:
and dont click on verify Files the the download of the 42GB starts agin and it dosen`t help.
When I cant play it in teh next week i want my money back.:mad::mad:

Ps. sorry for my bad English I`m German

I have exactly the same problem and I find it insane that there isn't a patch yet. I payed fifty euro on this and I want to play it. please just patch this immidiatly

ps. also sorry for my english, I'm Dutch.

naumaan
11-13-2014, 09:10 PM
do click on verify files .. because .. the game is running .. either bad or good .. its another thing .. mostly the downloaded stuff is incomplete without verifying files ..and it does not download all the data . it just compare it with the real data and then replace the damaged or incomplete files ... it takes a lot less time than downloading .. trust me ..

and if that dont solve your problem .. make a ticket on support.ubi.com