PDA

View Full Version : Cannot redeem all my UNITE Program awards.

VolumeRX
11-13-2014, 01:00 PM
So, Today, the game released for the EMEA, and I got an email to a direct download link to the PDF file that says how to redeem the UNITE Program bonuses, then when I click on it, It tells me:

"Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com."

Now, I understand that this is the PDF for the UNITE Program and that directed you to their Assassin's Creed UNITE Website.
Me an My team have Unlocked ALL REWARDS in the website, but In Uplay, in the category of Win under Actions and Rewards, I am missing the Killed by Science Mission, so apparently It did not sync up.
I have contacted support and they did not answer.

EDIT:
I'm 99% sure that I know what It is.
The page is this old link they have sent you exactly after pre-ordering the game, in the receipt in the Email received from Ubisoft along with the UNITE Program Serial Code that you enter in to the team, after downloading It, there's a PDF file with instructions inside of It that tell you what to do to redeem the code.
And the Email that they've sent yesterday has the exact same link/address so that's how I figured It out.

So basically we all got confused and thought that it is the link to redeem the UNITE Bonuses, but It isn't, It's just the old file explaining where to enter the Serial Code when you first join a team.

Still, I cannot figure out why the game doesn't Sync Up with the actual unlocked content from you UNITE Team.

TacoToast
11-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Same problem here bro, I already contacted Ubisoft via multiple ways (Facebook, mail, twitter). When I hear something I let it know in this tread!

VolumeRX
11-13-2014, 02:30 PM
Same problem here bro, I already contacted Ubisoft via multiple ways (Facebook, mail, twitter). When I hear something I let it know in this tread!
Thank you very much man!
Really appreciated!

More people with the same problem maybe? or maybe a solution?

TacoToast
11-13-2014, 03:09 PM
I already Shared on an unofficial PS4 Netherlands facebook group

BLACKYVult
11-13-2014, 03:10 PM
my team also unlocked every reward

and at the moment im the onlyone who hasnt the killed by science mission

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 03:14 PM
My team has also unlocked eveyrhing but I didn't receive any mail at all yet...
but I have not linked my game yet since I only just got it and will only try later today

CQMET_PenperOni
11-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Hey VolumeRX (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/649309-VolumeRX).
could you try to invite me to your team? my name is the same in the forums
Thanks! :D

VolumeRX
11-13-2014, 07:45 PM
I already Shared on an unofficial PS4 Netherlands facebook group
I see that you and the dude above have the problem on the PS4, I have the problem on PC.
Thanks for telling me.

my team also unlocked every reward

and at the moment im the onlyone who hasnt the killed by science mission
Yea, this is very frustrating.

My team has also unlocked eveyrhing but I didn't receive any mail at all yet...
but I have not linked my game yet since I only just got it and will only try later today
Do you know how to do this though? what does It mean? I obviously purchased this for the PC, so...

Hey VolumeRX (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/649309-VolumeRX).
could you try to invite me to your team? my name is the same in the forums
Thanks! :D
I'm sorry bro, my team is full, but there are threads in the PC Forum or the General Forum that they request new members to join so look them up!

LUfficiale
11-13-2014, 08:25 PM
I have the same problem. Could a moderator please be kind enough to tell us how to get our UNITE program rewards?

Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.

VolumeRX
11-13-2014, 08:28 PM
I have the same problem. Could a moderator please be kind enough to tell us how to get our UNITE program rewards?
Dang, this is really strange...

LUfficiale
11-13-2014, 10:53 PM
As of now, my conclusion is that we will be able to redeem the rewards sometime tomorrow, as that will be the UK's release date. This is the latest date of release for ACU in any country (for as far as I believe, that is).

The ''you were allowed to download within 30 days''-screen will then be disabled, allowing us to redeem the DLC of the program. See the ''download within 30 days'' as some sort of lock for people not to get it earlier than others.

This just makes sense to me (probably not to many others), but it might of course not be true.

We can only hope, and also to hope for a moderator to help us out with our issues.

VolumeRX
11-13-2014, 11:09 PM
As of now, my conclusion is that we will be able to redeem the rewards sometime tomorrow, as that will be the UK's release date. This is the latest date of release for ACU in any country (for as far as I believe, that is).

The ''you were allowed to download within 30 days''-screen will then be disabled, allowing us to redeem the DLC of the program. See the ''download within 30 days'' as some sort of lock for people not to get it earlier than others.

This just makes sense to me (probably not to many others), but it might of course not be true.

We can only hope, and also to hope for a moderator to help us out with our issues.
Actually, the page is the link they send you exactly after pre-ordering the game, in the receipt in the Email received from Ubisoft along with the UNITE Program Serial Code that you enter in to the team, after downloading It, there's a PDF file with instructions inside of It that tell you what to do to redeem the code.
And the Email that they've sent yesterday has the exact same address so that's how I figured.

So basically we all got confused and thought that it is the link to redeem the UNITE Bonuses, but It isn't, It's just the old file explaining where to enter the Serial Code when you first join a team.

Still, I cannot figure out why the game doesn't Sync Up with the actual unlocked content from you UNITE Team.

LUfficiale
11-13-2014, 11:53 PM
Actually, the page is the link they send you exactly after pre-ordering the game, in the receipt in the Email received from Ubisoft along with the UNITE Program Serial Code that you enter in to the team, after downloading It, there's a PDF file with instructions inside of It that tell you what to do to redeem the code.
And the Email that they've sent yesterday has the exact same address so that's how I figured.

Ah, thank you. I did not know this. This changes everything, honestly.

Anyways, I received another email today, which gave me a code for extra rewards. Though I don't believe these are the UNITE rewards, but the ones I got from buying the Guillotine Edition.

Again: let's just wait for a Ubisoft moderator to reply to this thread.

similarly
11-14-2014, 12:51 AM
I sent in a support ticked because of the Unite Rewards but also some Uplay Points rewards. I spent a lot of Uplay points and only got a couple of the things I "bought". (I'm already on the part of the game where Arno has passed the Assassin Trials, btw). Hopefully this will get fixed.

VolumeRX
11-14-2014, 01:24 AM
Ah, thank you. I did not know this. This changes everything, honestly.

Anyways, I received another email today, which gave me a code for extra rewards. Though I don't believe these are the UNITE rewards, but the ones I got from buying the Guillotine Edition.

Again: let's just wait for a Ubisoft moderator to reply to this thread.
Yeah, same here, I also received the Guillotine Edition Pre-order Bonuses.
Did you already get the game? because It still didn't arrive to my place...
I mean what's the point of Pre-Ordering if you do not get the game on the day of release? and especially when they already have the Packages and Boxes a week before release...
Why not just sent It at least 3 days before the game?

I also did not get any of the promises Uplay Points.

TacoToast
11-14-2014, 08:55 AM
Yesterday I checked the redeem page on the Uplay website and it looks like it automatically adds the UNITE content. Except for the sabre it says it cost 500U

naumaan
11-14-2014, 09:15 AM
well .. i had the same problem in the start .. but now i can see all the rewards unlocked in the estore, unlockable items ...

are you sure you linked your uplay account with the unite program rewards

LUfficiale
11-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Yeah, same here, I also received the Guillotine Edition Pre-order Bonuses.
Did you already get the game? because It still didn't arrive to my place...
I mean what's the point of Pre-Ordering if you do not get the game on the day of release? and especially when they already have the Packages and Boxes a week before release...
Why not just sent It at least 3 days before the game?

I also did not get any of the promises Uplay Points.

Yeah, I got the game yesterday (as was the promised release date here in the Netherlands). It's looking like a very fun and promising game so far, though the bugs and stutter and lag really stops me from wanting to go any further (as of now, luckily the next patch is said to fix all of this).

And yeah, it's a shame how you didn't get it on the day of release. A friend of mine (lives in the UK) sadly has the same stuff going on. He needs to wait for the 16th (or 17th even), even though he should get it today (the 14th).

What do you mean with the promised (I assume you meant promised instead of promises) uPlay points, though? I actually somehow lost all my uPlay points yesterday. Might be a bug, but it said ''0'', even after restarting uPlay.

EDIT (14-11-2014): The ''0 uPlay points'' bug can be fixed by going in offline-mode in uPlay, and then going back online again. This worked for me and another person, just in case someone is having a problem with this.

LUfficiale
11-14-2014, 11:02 PM
It seems I have all the UNITE program rewards! They were just well hidden! Check the reward section in uPlay (you know, where you pay with uPlay points to unlock certain things). Scroll all the way down, and there they are!

However, it says ''received 500 uplay points''. I did not get those? Mhm, perhaps this will be patched later on as well.

SilverShama
11-14-2014, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=LUfficiale;10336526

EDIT (14-11-2014): The ''0 uPlay points'' bug can be fixed by going in offline-mode in uPlay, and then going back online again. This worked for me and another person, just in case someone is having a problem with this.[/QUOTE]

Didnt work for me, didnt get the 500 pointx x3 from the unite program, and didnt get the Sequence 3 reward either

VolumeRX
11-15-2014, 12:18 AM
Yeah, I got the game yesterday (as was the promised release date here in the Netherlands). It's looking like a very fun and promising game so far, though the bugs and stutter and lag really stops me from wanting to go any further (as of now, luckily the next patch is said to fix all of this).

And yeah, it's a shame how you didn't get it on the day of release. A friend of mine (lives in the UK) sadly has the same stuff going on. He needs to wait for the 16th (or 17th even), even though he should get it today (the 14th).

What do you mean with the promised (I assume you meant promised instead of promises) uPlay points, though? I actually somehow lost all my uPlay points yesterday. Might be a bug, but it said ''0'', even after restarting uPlay.

EDIT (14-11-2014): The ''0 uPlay points'' bug can be fixed by going in offline-mode in uPlay, and then going back online again. This worked for me and another person, just in case someone is having a problem with this.
It got fixed for me, and I have my 20 points back, apparently there was a maintenance in Uplay and thats why It was "Reset", now they're back
Yeah I did mean Promised* hahaha, anyway, those that Pre-Order the Guillotine Edition deserve to get 140 Uplay points, Notre Dam Pre-orderers deserve about 80 or so.
Did you not get any?

Ohh and still, the the Killed by Science mission is not synced with my Uplay, though all the rewards are unlocked in my team.

SilverShama
11-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Fore me it fixed getting the points for the normal rewards, but it still says that i earned all the 500 u points from the unity thing but didnt get anything.

http://puu.sh/cR12c/19ee6f2eb9.jpg

The 2things i have unlocked and you can see they were 8minutes ago at the time, are THE ONLY THINGS I HAVE EVER UNLOCKED.

Not sure if they are still working on this issue.

LUfficiale
11-15-2014, 01:24 AM
Didnt work for me, didnt get the 500 pointx x3 from the unite program, and didnt get the Sequence 3 reward either

Ah, sorry. The fix I posted is for a slightly different bug, being that my uPlay units said "0". Even though I have almost 300.

I didn't get my 500 uPlay units either, sadly. Didn't even know I was supposed to receive those up until today (Well, yesterday now).

It got fixed for me, and I have my 20 points back, apparently there was a maintenance in Uplay and thats why It was "Reset", now they're back
Yeah I did mean Promised* hahaha, anyway, those that Pre-Order the Guillotine Edition deserve to get 140 Uplay points, Notre Dam Pre-orderers deserve about 80 or so.
Did you not get any?

Ohh and still, the the Killed by Science mission is not synced with my Uplay, though all the rewards are unlocked in my team.

I did not get those points, no.. And that locked science mission is really weird. I think only a Ubisoft staff member could help you out with that.

Fore me it fixed getting the points for the normal rewards, but it still says that i earned all the 500 u points from the unity thing but didnt get anything.

http://puu.sh/cR12c/19ee6f2eb9.jpg

The 2things i have unlocked and you can see they were 8minutes ago at the time, are THE ONLY THINGS I HAVE EVER UNLOCKED.

Not sure if they are still working on this issue.

Same issue here.