PDA

View Full Version : Returning this (so called game) tomorrow

th3cookie
11-13-2014, 09:59 AM
(Angry joe voice) YOU DUN ****ED IT UP!

Seriously, how does a game have such bad frame rates and glitches? How is it ok to be able to sell this game and call it a finished product?

I love the assassins creed series but i'm not paying for this crap you call a game.

Returning it tomorrow and i'll be a little cautious about ubisoft games in the future (especially the division which i'm looking forward to. Let's hope that game doesn't flop as bad as this does).

Before you tell me to talk to "support" only to give me the generic "oh we'll forward your response on", i've rebuilt my ps4 database, updated to 1.01 and still bad issues.

This is a JOKE.

/rant

Fatal-Feit
11-13-2014, 11:45 AM
...Well, I'm glad I didn't pick this up for the PS4.

TheXerome
11-13-2014, 11:46 AM
(Angry joe voice) YOU DUN ****ED IT UP!

Seriously, how does a game have such bad frame rates and glitches? How is it ok to be able to sell this game and call it a finished product?

I love the assassins creed series but i'm not paying for this crap you call a game.

Returning it tomorrow and i'll be a little cautious about ubisoft games in the future (especially the division which i'm looking forward to. Let's hope that game doesn't flop as bad as this does).

Before you tell me to talk to "support" only to give me the generic "oh we'll forward your response on", i've rebuilt my ps4 database, updated to 1.01 and still bad issues.

This is a JOKE.

/rant

Im with you on this. Unfortunately I cant return it. I hope they fix the issues. The game isnt bad apart from the frame issues and game breaking glitches.

th3cookie
11-13-2014, 11:17 PM
Im with you on this. Unfortunately I cant return it. I hope they fix the issues. The game isnt bad apart from the frame issues and game breaking glitches.

exactly, i actually enjoyed the story and my first co-op but i don't feel as if i should support ubisoft while they release unfinished and unpolished games like this.

I couldn't even finish watch dogs.

I'm just going to wait until future games are released and scour the forums for what people think of it lol

Sesheenku
11-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Good on you mate. Show 'em this crap is unacceptable.

Black_Widow9
11-14-2014, 03:59 AM
I apologize for your frustration but we are working to fix issues and you can find the latest in our Live Updates to the community.
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/index.aspx