PDA

View Full Version : ACU... Dear Ubisoft...

Showtime106
11-13-2014, 06:40 AM
First I want to say this, I have been a customer of yours sense AC1 and have bought almost all the AC titles. So I fill, being a valued customer and all, I have the right to say this....

1- When a game comes out.... IT SHOULD ****ING WORK!!! There is no reason to release a broken game.

2- If it don't work delay it(which you did.... WTF) and fix it. And NO I do not want to here the word PATCH.... It should work on day of purchase not ****ING 4-6 weeks later.

3- There is no reason for your shady practices to sell the game(Ex- review embargo).

4- Why is there microtransactions in a SINGLE PLAYER GAME? $100 microtransactions.... WTF.... This isn't a F2P MMO.

5- Why is there locked content in the game that can only be got with YOUR STUPID ****ING APPS!!! When someone pays $60 for a game, they should enjoy all it has to offer. They should not have to pre-order this and download this, this, and this to get the full game.

So in short, I regret to inform you.... I WILL NOT BUY THIS GAME UNTIL....

1- You fix it.

2- It's on sale.

Thank you for all your understanding.(sarcasm)

Showtime106
11-15-2014, 10:29 AM
Update: Good job UbiCrap... Instead of fixing the games big issues you decided to focus on fixing your ****ing microtransactions.

FOCUS ON FIXING YOUR GAME, NOT THE ****ING ACCESSORIES

Misa_Kitten
11-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Game works for me and pretty much all my friends, only issue was the crash in the south areas which was fixed in the latest patch, there's an issue with the initiates thing too but not really required to play the game

Showtime106
11-15-2014, 11:09 AM
Game works for me and pretty much all my friends, only issue was the crash in the south areas which was fixed in the latest patch, there's an issue with the initiates thing too but not really required to play the game

Not being a smart *** (I really am glad it works for you and your friends), but it didnt fix everything for everybody and still dont excuse all UbiCraps other BS. Like I've stated i love AC, but I refuse to buy and play it in the sorry *** state its in right now. I want to enjoy myself, not see the the Mario Brothers *** racing down the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhl5yjMY0Ws