PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, you have betrayed your customers

XeroVashBeoulve
11-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Words can not describe the disappointment and Anger I feel towards Ubi-Soft right now. Bottom line is Ubi-Soft has betrayed and turned its back on its users to try and squeeze out some extra dollars. I can forgive bugs and issues what I can not forgive is that you all knew ahead of time what this product was and no one had the courage in your company to stand up and say it is WRONG to do this to the people who love the series of games yall have once produced. I have loved the AC series since the original but now Ubi-Soft has lost my trust, my respect and for the foreseeable future... My money. I hope the decisions you all have made are worth it.

Tully__
11-13-2014, 06:27 AM
In what way is the game un-satisfactory? Many are reporting that they're enjoying it immensely, it may help if you could give some detail about how it's not up to standard for you.
If performance rather than gameplay is the problem, it may also be helpful to let Ubisoft know the details of your PC hardware as well.

Showtime106
11-13-2014, 06:58 AM
In what way is the game un-satisfactory? Many are reporting that they're enjoying it immensely, it may help if you could give some detail about how it's not up to standard for you.
If performance rather than gameplay is the problem, it may also be helpful to let Ubisoft know the details of your PC hardware as well.

Really... last time i checked MAJORITY of people were pissed!

A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n
11-13-2014, 07:05 AM

With all due respect, your post is ridiculous and, quite frankly, pathetic. Plenty have given these details. Plenty of PC gamers have said the game is un-satisfactory, and they aren't just AMD users. Do some internet searching and you'll see yourself the problems most PC players have with this game. XeroVashBeoulve doesn't need to give any detail on why it's not satisfactory. If Ubisoft would take the time to actually look at the feedback they get from PC players YEAR AFTER YEAR, for EACH and EVERY one of their titles, they would understand why PC gamers are once again pissed off and why this company has a bad reputation with PC gamers. If you and others can't recognize that by now, then you've got a problem.

Tully__
11-13-2014, 07:43 AM
Really... last time i checked MAJORITY of people were pissed!
That may be the case (I don't have access to the figures as I'm not an Ubisoft employee). Never the less, many are still enjoying the game.

With all due respect, your post is ridiculous and, quite frankly, pathetic. Plenty have given these details.
But not this person. It's relevant, as some of the complaints of this nature I've seen have simply been woefully under required specificiation.

Plenty of PC gamers have said the game is un-satisfactory, and they aren't just AMD users. Do some internet searching and you'll see yourself the problems most PC players have with this game.
Indeed. And the types of problems differ widely. Ubisoft can't be expected to address the problems though if people wont tell them what the problems are.

XeroVashBeoulve doesn't need to give any detail on why it's not satisfactory. If Ubisoft would take the time to actually look at the feedback they get from PC players YEAR AFTER YEAR, for EACH and EVERY one of their titles, they would understand why PC gamers are once again pissed off and why this company has a bad reputation with PC gamers. If you and others can't recognize that by now, then you've got a problem.
I'm not denying there's a problem, but some problems may be able to be solved immediately, some may need further work by the development team, and some may be outside Ubisoft's control (such as people trying to play new games on an old and inadequate computer).

I'm not an Ubisoft employee, I'm a gamer who volunteers time to help out on the forums. I can't help if there aren't enough details provided to determine what the problem is.

On that note if you've nothing constructive to add, perhaps it might be better to not derail the thread.

Tully__
11-14-2014, 10:34 AM
Bunch of posts deleted because they don't relate to the topic and don't help the OP with his problem. If you wan't to discuss the quality of the game, there's plenty of other threads where that is on topic, no need to go on about it here.

MentalHegemony
11-14-2014, 06:56 PM
Tully, seriously... You are a employee of UbiSoft that they don't even have to pay. Congrats on that employment decision. This game on PC is broken. They knew it was broken, and they don't give a damn, For a lot of users, entire areas of the map cause instant crashes to desktop. Any quest in those areas are unobtainable. I have entire sectors of the map I can't even enter. I've reported each and every one to the support department, not that it will matter. The point the user was trying to make is that Ubi released a product they KNOW was broken from the start. The had a press embargo for 12 hours after launch, preventing any game review folks from reporting the serious and game ending problems that plague it. Ubi requires a serious class action lawsuit to remind them it' not a good idea to knowingly sell a broken product. There are laws against that and it's time we consumers became serious about hold the companies responsible for ripping us off.

Tanyn
11-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Bunch of posts deleted because they don't relate to the topic and don't help the OP with his problem. If you wan't to discuss the quality of the game, there's plenty of other threads where that is on topic, no need to go on about it here.

So, no one reaches in to give us any sort of communication, let us know our complaints are being heard ... instead, you just pop in every few days, delete some posts/threads, and tell us to go post somewhere else ...

You, sir, need another hobby ... you're doing it wrong (and alienating/pissing off a few people in the process)

Showtime106
11-14-2014, 08:47 PM
lol... all i can say is sad

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-14-2014, 09:11 PM
Hi Guys, please keep an eye on the known issue thread here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-PC-XB1-amp-PS4-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues

RacingGun
11-14-2014, 09:13 PM
I completely agree, I haven't seen a single post where an ubisoft employee has mentioned the problems (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/949543-AC-Unity-Current-Known-Issues?p=10335225) or said how they are working on it, let alone release any patches with patch notes (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/950221-PC-ONLY-Notes-For-Patch-2-11-14-14).

Damnit Mush, you beat me too it :P

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Damnit Mush, you beat me too it :P

;) I have been posting in many threads with links and information.

RazorHair
11-14-2014, 09:44 PM
This game as many have stated is not a complete or finished game, I have had many different bugs, to even a bug where all animation stops but I can free look and use menus... Ubisoft is becoming a very money hungry company much like EA. I do not blame the dev's for this but the company as a whole knew what state this game was in, I would have been more delighted to see the game pushed back and polished than to have the buggy crash fest called a game. I pulled my pre-order from FC4 because this is the 2nd time this year that a major game is not finished and has bugs, Watch Dogs I'm looking at you! I payed almost 100 bucks for AC Unity with the season pass, I did the same for watch dogs, I'm not going for the Crew or FC4.
As a company you should look into releasing beta builds of things to get this resolved faster, so that games do not come out messed up. Games like this is why many people will pirate games first to see the condition and then go buy if they feel its worth it. FIX YO **** UBI!

RacingGun
11-14-2014, 09:44 PM
It also might be good to mention the Live Update Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/index.aspx) that started recently.