PDA

View Full Version : Ubisuck your controls in the game blows

eternalsoul201
11-13-2014, 05:14 AM
you absolutely cannot play this with a gamepad and the keyboard and mouse are just as bad, WTF is wrong with you people how did you even manage to put this on the shelves, I paid 60 dollars for this game its frustrating trying to run through a city,,, there isn't a good thing at all to say about the controls, they just fu*king suck its impossible to enjoy the game, you should have had a freecam lock option. there is noway to maneuver in the game without running into something every step of the way the freecam messes the whole control system up its too loose, wiggly, or some ****..did you'se even play the game,, not to mention the never ending falls,,,what do you got a bunch of retarts working for you,,,there tonges hanging out slobbering just wiggling the paddle... cause no normal person can play this game.. the control are atrocious.

I got an xbox controller now its a lot better true, but I been using my Logitech F310 gamepad with the xbox360 config emulator, it turns any gamepad into xb360 controller.and I had not had a problem playing any game whatsoever, ever but thing game

https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/detail?name=x360ce%20vibmod%203.1.4.1.zip&

doughy12
11-13-2014, 06:05 AM
An official wired 360 controller works flawlessly with this game because it's the only controller actually compatible with Windows.

Any non Microsoft hardware is not compatible and getting it to run is not only tricky but usually causes conflicts. It's like trying to use a 360 controller on a PS3, then trying to blame Sony for the controller not working/working properly

You cannot blame the game or anything else if you're using anything but an official MS controller.

kctay
11-13-2014, 06:58 AM
Ditto, the Xbox wireless gamepad does work flawlessly. I suggest you watch some of the in game tutorials?

Frektard
11-13-2014, 07:12 AM
This is a lame excuse, don't put it out on PC then. Why would I get it on the PC if I have to use a Xbox controller for decent controls. I don't think the controls are as bad as the OP says but I'm tired of hearing, "use a controller." I get it on PC because I enjoy the mouse and keyboard controls and I find them easier in some games to use, ACU not so much but it's fine for me I can handle it

P.S. Not flaming you or anything I'm just saying a PC is a different platform, you shouldn't have to use a controller.

junliu9
11-13-2014, 07:56 AM
you know you can change up the controls right? Change em to your preference. I felt that using the Shift Key as Sprint was weird so i swapped it with RMB, which is far more comfortable and easier to manage