PDA

View Full Version : Does ANYONE know how to use nomad brotherhood?

XtheBakerr
11-13-2014, 04:42 AM
I downloaded the companion app and it gave a mission, but the nomad brotherhood icon on the screen has always been grey, there is no way for me to access it. Hell I even paid for the premium version, thinking that it is exclusive to it, only to find some stupid "exclusive art" and "songs" WTF ubisoft??? With all the problems in the game itself, and now this?

Black_Widow9
11-13-2014, 04:44 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please create a Ticket with Ubisoft Support. Provide as much information as possible in your Ticket. https://support.ubi.com

Thanks

ItchyJuffoWup
11-13-2014, 06:09 AM
I downloaded the companion app and it gave a mission, but the nomad brotherhood icon on the screen has always been grey, there is no way for me to access it. Hell I even paid for the premium version, thinking that it is exclusive to it, only to find some stupid "exclusive art" and "songs" WTF ubisoft??? With all the problems in the game itself, and now this?

You have to do the first glyph tutorial, once that is done you will unlock your first nomad mission. once you complete the second part of the first nomad mission, your assassins should level up. prompting the use of the nomad brotherhood button. Hope this helps. All it is a the place to view your assassins. but you basically just have to do the tutorial first. Again, I hope this helps!