PDA

View Full Version : Attention Haters!

Frosty1134
11-13-2014, 03:04 AM
Reaction to this game has been laughable. I guess most people need to brush up on their French history and world history for that matter. First off, I find it silly that I have to explain that the world wasn't in 1080p until 1962, but that must be before your time. Though Unity often dips below 20fps, this is generous for the time period, as France was one of the last countries to hit 240hz and operated at an unsteady 15-20fps throughout the 18th century.

Unity surprised me by accurately showing Arno dropping through the ground and into the white abyss that exists under the real Paris, even to this day.

Finally, there is the non-issue of pop-in... Anyone that has been to Paris is quite aware that Parisians are all British accented phantoms that often come and go between planes of many dimensions.

Open a history book! Do more traveling! This is Ubisoft's finest work yet and I am glad to have had the opportunity to play it this soon before the actual release in 2017. The game is pretty far a long for this early in the development process.

MnemonicSyntax
11-13-2014, 03:07 AM
It was funny the first time on Reddit, but posting it twice in two separate forums just screams needy to me.

Journey93
11-13-2014, 03:18 AM
wait what? not sure if serious..
thanks for the laugh troll