PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Stock Down More Then 9% After ACU Launch

BMT22033
11-13-2014, 02:59 AM
"Ubisoft North American president Laurent Detoc said that Ubisoft would break Assassin’s Creed’s annualized schedule by delaying a game "if it’s not good enough..If we think we’ve ended up with a 70 percent Assassin’s Creed game, we’re not going to ship it,” Detoc told IGN. “That damages the brand. I’m not going to give you the names of products, because you know them as well as I do, but if you start to make games at 70 percent, even with a big brand, eventually people are going to change their mind about that brand. They won’t want it anymore.”

So much for that philosophy, eh? Embargo the reviews until after the release and get this thing out the door! Let's cash in before people find out how bad this thing really is!

http://finance.yahoo.com/tumblr/blog-ubisoft-gets-crushed-after-abysmal-assassins-creed-165926902.html

Animator_Alex
11-13-2014, 03:15 AM
Good. Ubisoft really needs to learn a lesson and it seems the only way is for them to get less money. AC:U is one of the most broken games I have played this year (besides Watch_Dogs which is still Ubisoft...).

doughy12
11-13-2014, 03:17 AM
Nah this means you should by some now, then sit on it and cash it in when the next big hit like AC: IV takes place. The whole secret is not to buy too much so that way if it goes bad you didn't really lose much.

kctay
11-13-2014, 03:19 AM
Seriously, one of the few companies that makes quality games left, and you revel in this?

fenris19892
11-13-2014, 03:18 PM
honestly since i updated my laptop the game has been running more smoothly,i was crashing a few days ago when i tried to get into pantheon but im gonna try again later today see if im still crashing