PDA

View Full Version : When will the fix come

Nidvar
11-13-2014, 01:43 AM
My computer can run Watch Dogs / AC3 / Black Flag fine.

But ACU can only run on the lowest setting and it is still buggy.

I downloaded the 1gig patch but doesn't fix.

Will Ubisoft release more patches or is this game permanently screwed because of the 100,000 NPCs on the screen?

I need an answer so that I can take action against Ubisoft. (I cant say what action as the police will turn up at my house and arrest me).

fashric
11-13-2014, 02:10 AM
What fix? Game runs perfectly! Everyone who says otherwise is lying!!! But seriously if the Watch Dogs patch process is anything to go by it could be a long and drawn out process with very little actually changing.

doughy12
11-13-2014, 02:22 AM
My computer can run Watch Dogs / AC3 / Black Flag fine.

But ACU can only run on the lowest setting and it is still buggy.

I downloaded the 1gig patch but doesn't fix.

Will Ubisoft release more patches or is this game permanently screwed because of the 100,000 NPCs on the screen?

I need an answer so that I can take action against Ubisoft. (I cant say what action as the police will turn up at my house and arrest me).

I'm sick of people saying because they can run one game they are supposed to be able to run another...IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT YOU CANNOT EVER COMPARE GAMES TO ONE ANOTHER WHEN IT COMES TO THIS.

The thing that needs to be fixed is the turn based combat system in this game:

See THIS TOPIC (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/948167-ATTENTION-Assassin-s-Creed-series-Now-with-turn-based-combat) for what I'm talking about

yoyofriez
11-13-2014, 02:28 AM
I have the same problem on PC. The frame rate is extremely unstable.
Ubisoft has addressed this issue and they think it's due to AMD CPU or GPU configurations.
I have an AMD FX8350 processor that might be the culprit.
I HOPE THEY FIX THIS SOON!!!!!!!!!!