PDA

View Full Version : Starting to get worried.

Z35KL1NG
11-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Nearly one hour untill the game releases in my country.

and yet no CD-key to be seen, i got the game through Nvidia Voucher Promo, and only thing i got is a Order Confirmation.

And i canīt even look at my game library, because Ubisoft Servers are overloaded.
And no customer service is available, so iam forced too write at this forum.

What can i expect too see happening ? will a get a CD-key to my email at 00:00 or should i have already have the gear ?

Itīs not like there is any guide for me, what i am supporse to expect.

Anyone in the Scandinavian area, who has the same problem ?

Taldyqt
11-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Nearly one hour untill the game releases in my country.

and yet no CD-key to be seen, i got the game through Nvidia Voucher Promo, and only thing i got is a Order Confirmation.

And i canīt even look at my game library, because Ubisoft Servers are overloaded.
And no customer service is available, so iam forced too write at this forum.

What can i expect too see happening ? will a get a CD-key to my email at 00:00 or should i have already have the gear ?

Itīs not like there is any guide for me, what i am supporse to expect.

Anyone in the Scandinavian area, who has the same problem ?

Hey

I got game from same promotion, same order confirmation and thats it. My Uplay doesnt show me anything aswell, but i guess have to wait till release..time
And what I know nobody knows anything, Ubisoft ignoring everyone and all we have to do is wait and see, but if game as buggy as everyone says then not sure if I want to experience that

Z35KL1NG
11-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Glad itīs not just me, i really dont care that it is buggy, i care that the Customer service is a absolute joke, you get no info at all. and what if the game is not available at 00:00 then wtf do i do ?

naumaan
11-12-2014, 11:00 PM
nvidia promo game offer do not include pre order ... you should try asking this to support team ..

they will tell you aboout your order detail ..

Z35KL1NG
11-12-2014, 11:39 PM
that a info i didnt know, thanks for the info.

naumaan
11-12-2014, 11:49 PM
see ... what here people do .. they do not get complete information and start ranting on the company for nothing .. i m talking in general tho ..

it would be a lot better if members had the stamina to ask the support team before ranting ... makes it a lot easier for them and the company

Bahjabroni
11-13-2014, 12:00 AM
There is NOTHING to worry about. This is standard practice for any game purchased on uPlay using a promotion. It used to be like this for everyone, regardless of how it was purchased on uPlay (i.e. even if you bought direct it'd not show up until release).

Here's what's going to happen:

- At midnight, the system starts processing orders immediately. Some of you will see your game pop into your uPlay (there's no need to even restart it) very quickly. Some of you will probably experience a bit of a wait. On Tuesday when the game launched here, I saw people having to wait about 45 minutes (at worst) before it showed up. It depends on when you placed the order as they're filled in order of received.

- Check your order history on shop.ubi.com. If it says "Submitted" it hasnt been processed yet. Once it processes, this will change to Completed.

There will be no need to input a key as the game is already tied to your account.

What you do need to worry about is how it performs for you. I've been fairly lucky for the most part, but many are experiencing serious issues. You have no need to worry about receiving it though. It will show up shortly after midnight, but don't expect it RIGHT at the dot. Mine showed up at about 12:05 or so.

naumaan
11-13-2014, 12:03 AM
There is NOTHING to worry about. This is standard practice for any game purchased on uPlay using a promotion. It used to be like this for everyone, regardless of how it was purchased on uPlay (i.e. even if you bought direct it'd not show up until release).

Here's what's going to happen:

- At midnight, the system starts processing orders immediately. Some of you will see your game pop into your uPlay (there's no need to even restart it) very quickly. Some of you will probably experience a bit of a wait. On Tuesday when the game launched here, I saw people having to wait about 45 minutes (at worst) before it showed up. It depends on when you placed the order as they're filled in order of received.

- Check your order history on shop.ubi.com. If it says "Submitted" it hasnt been processed yet. Once it processes, this will change to Completed.

There will be no need to input a key as the game is already tied to your account.

What you do need to worry about is how it performs for you. I've been fairly lucky for the most part, but many are experiencing serious issues. You have no need to worry about receiving it though. It will show up shortly after midnight, but don't expect it RIGHT at the dot. Mine showed up at about 12:05 or so.

thanks for the update ... each and every second late is killing me :(

KmarkoPL
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
I did brought game from allkeyshop and received activation code , did activate , the game is not showing in game list , but in my uplay account details I can see the game is been added .
So just need to wait