PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Stock Gets Crushed after Abysmal Assassin's Creed Unity Launch

vizionblind
11-12-2014, 10:06 PM
http://finance.yahoo.com/tumblr/blog-ubisoft-gets-crushed-after-abysmal-assassins-creed-165926902.html

bAKBAY
11-12-2014, 10:12 PM
I was about to invest. Im a big fan of AC but then i tried it yesterday. glad i didn't invest. Bought it for the coop but can't get on. And my rank is bugged as Legend.

koolmoedee1010
11-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Not so bummed that I don't have a ps4 anymore. Got AC rogue and I'm enjoying it so far though I haven't played much. Would they be able to fix all the problems in a patch or is the game just hopeless and the buyers screwed?

Also doesn't this stuff happen sometimes with some of the first games for a newer console?

Diluant
11-12-2014, 10:31 PM
I was about to invest. Im a big fan of AC but then i tried it yesterday. glad i didn't invest. Bought it for the coop but can't get on. And my rank is bugged as Legend.

Wait, you were about to invest in the company, but after trying the latest AC game, you decided to keep your money and not invest. Again, based on your playing a game you decided not to invest money in a company that has many franchises?

Interesting.

ze_topazio
11-12-2014, 10:38 PM
That's how the financial world works, it will eventually get better again, Ubisoft is not at risk of going bankrupt because of this.

Jailwhale
11-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Any fix on that bug where you fall through the map after landing?
Hasen't happened to me
but its happening to a whole lot of people