PDA

View Full Version : so how do you gain more of the diamonds above ur name in the game?

CommanderKen
11-12-2014, 09:28 PM
im stuck with 2 and how are you suppose to get them up to 3-4-5 ect ive seen others have been doing it but how?

WiindSlashr
11-12-2014, 09:37 PM
You have to change the equipment in the character customization menu.

CommanderKen
11-12-2014, 09:47 PM
like better sword? or what

Rekalty
11-12-2014, 10:12 PM
From what I'm reading, it's tied to how many Creed Points you've gained. Consider them Exp, only they're not labeled as such. Do note, it's not the total Creed Points you have currently, but how many you've earned totally, so you're not losing levels by spending it on upgrades. Might be wrong though, it could be tied directly to what gear you're wearing, don't have the game yet, so I can't verify it.

CommanderKen
11-12-2014, 10:22 PM
wonder what all is included int the creed points so you level is it all the side missions or something?

apresmode
11-12-2014, 10:36 PM
I'm pretty sure it is tied to the lowest level piece of gear you have on. So if you have all level three gear and a level two chest piece your level would be two.

You get creed points for completing regular actions you normally would like killing guys, using lifts, helping people on the street, etc. I wonder if there's an online manual that would provide a complete list. That would be nice.

CommanderKen
11-12-2014, 10:43 PM
and you get higher chest piece how?

apresmode
11-12-2014, 10:51 PM
The same way you get all the other pieces. In the Start menu you go to Character Customization - Gear Loadout - and then pick which article of clothing you'd like to manipulate, Color, Hood, Chest, Waist, etc. Then there's a list of items you have, and can have. For those you don't have yet you can unlock them with Creed points. Going to a shop would be cooler I think, but it is what it is I guess. You can do this at pretty much anytime which is nice.