PDA

View Full Version : How do you shoot with your pistol, and how do you change to phantom blade?

JAC072
11-12-2014, 08:29 PM
So far I have been playing the game without being able to use either phantom blade, or pistol. When I check to see the controls, or read the tutorials all it says is to use the mouse by moving over target, then either quickly press the mouse right button to shoot without aiming, or to aim to hold down the right button and then click with the left mouse button. For me it doesn't work at all.

Even when I change to the rifle my toon doesn't aim when pressing the right mouse button like it says on the tutorial. Been trying to find online if anyone has posted the controls for pc but so far no luck.

So, can anybody tell me what the controls are for using range weaponry, and for changing to different weapons like to use phantom blade, or the different bombs? Thanks.

JAC072
11-12-2014, 08:43 PM
BTW, I do have the skill to use pistols. it's simply not working at all. I bought that skill and it's showing as one of my active skills.

Altair1789
11-12-2014, 08:59 PM
To shoot a pistol/phantom blade, hold down (on an xbox controller) LB to aim, then trigger to fire. On keyboard, I think you hold right click then press shift. To switch to phantom blade on keyboard you have to press a certain number, it'll tell you in settings. For and xbox controller, you have to keep hitting left on the D-pad until you get to it. Hope this helped

JAC072
11-12-2014, 09:49 PM
Thanks for trying to help, but it's not changing weapons. Heck, I still can't use the pistol even when I bought the skill to use the pistol, and I have slotted several different pistols and none work. Not sure what is going on.

JAC072
11-12-2014, 10:30 PM
one more thing I wanted to add is that I have finished sequence 2 which is a requirement for using pistol. yet I can't freakken use my pistol. ANY pistol.

wichking
11-13-2014, 01:40 AM
weapon switching is ******d on PC tbh i miss the mousewheel

kctay
11-13-2014, 03:04 AM
I'm using Xbox wireless on pc, I see the pistol in the lower right corner, but when pushing the d-pad left, all I see is the berserker, and the phantom blade, which I can select.

kctay
11-13-2014, 05:49 AM
Ah, figured it out, hadn't actually chosen a pistol in the configuration screen....duh!

JAC072
11-15-2014, 09:08 PM
I actually found out what was wrong. You have to go into the training for pistols at the theater. Apparently it is the only training you really need to do since all my other skills unlocked without having to train them.