PDA

View Full Version : multiple playthroughs

aidscomplex
11-12-2014, 07:24 PM
i don't know if there has been a thread or post on this yet i couldn't find one. Has anyone figured out how to start a second play through on Unity? As it stands right now i can't even play the game i just bought because some else started a play through before me. Am i missing something or is there no way to play a second character. Do i just have to wait until the other person gets tired of the game delete all the data and then start a fresh run through. Even Black flag had the option of having multiple different games to choose from. Even other multiplayer heavy games let you create a second story play through. I cant play the game or I'll ruin it for the person who already started playing.

renalvesp
11-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Yep, going through the same thing here. My brother and I bought the digital copy of Unity and only one of us can play the game for now. Incredibly disappointing/stupid. Why shouldn't there be more than one save file?

danglez benderz
11-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Really sucks that they removed that. Im playing Rogue right now and they kept it there, always bought the games with my brothers so we could each have a playthrough.. hated that Watch Dogs only had 1 playthrough as well :/

Bastiaen
11-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Yeah, this needs to be fixed on both ACU and WD.

FrankieSatt
11-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Delete your game save and restart the game?

I'm not sure about the PS4, but for the XBox One if you go to your games and go to manage game I think there is a way to delete your game save. Once you do that you can start over.

koolmoedee1010
11-12-2014, 11:21 PM
I don't have a ps4 but for watch dogs on my ps3 when I wanted to start a separate game save I just made a new profile on my system from the xmb menu (is that what it's called?) I was able to Start a new game without deleting my other one. (Wanted to start fresh on spider tank digital trip lol). Could you do the dane on a ps4?

ColdBloodedVet
11-12-2014, 11:38 PM
There is an option to switch profiles. This lets you start a second game. I think they tied the game saves directly to the gamertag versus 3 saves per gamertag.

renalvesp
11-13-2014, 04:05 PM
I don't have a ps4 but for watch dogs on my ps3 when I wanted to start a separate game save I just made a new profile on my system from the xmb menu (is that what it's called?) I was able to Start a new game without deleting my other one. (Wanted to start fresh on spider tank digital trip lol). Could you do the dane on a ps4?

I tryed this, but it says that the content is locked for that user.

Where is this in-game option for switching profiles?