PDA

View Full Version : Sword and Musket Loadout?

pvk-4
11-12-2014, 07:14 PM
Hello Assassins,

Why canīt we euqip musket and sword? I really love the idea with the musket but its hard to fight in melee with it and i donīt know why its impossible to equip Sword and musket. The sword slot is empty and i really want a sword to my musket.

It would be okay without a sword if you could fight with the hidden blades but this isnīt possible anymore.

Is sword and musket something that you unlock later or absolutly not possible?

Please give us the ability to equip sword and musket :)

fenris19892
11-12-2014, 08:12 PM
because the musket is considered a melee weapon hence why its classified as a non-lethal rifle,only time that changes is when ya have the pistol equipped and then it can be fired.

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 08:55 AM
This makes no sense.

pvk-4
11-13-2014, 09:04 AM
This makes no sense.

Do you mean sword and musket or what fenris19892 said?

Why donīt the devs give us the ability to equip sword and musket and choose what weapon we want to use in melee. I donīt think it is this hard to implement.

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 09:06 AM
That game design makes no sense.

pvk-4
11-13-2014, 12:47 PM
I donīt understand exactly what you want to tell me. Do you mean that a sword and a rifle doesnīt make sense? Rifle for range and sword for melee combat?

At least, fighting with an Rifle doesnīt make sense. The rifle would take damage if you are hitting something with it. Maybe the wood would break or the barrel would be inaccurate after hitting an enemy with it.

So please explain it to me why sword and rifle makes no sense.

ZaioFong
11-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Devs said people were being too linear in their playstyles (as in rush in run & gun/all out melee) even though they had all weapons at their disposals in previous game so now they're trying people to specialize for the sake of co-op.

pvk-4
11-13-2014, 01:26 PM
For coop it is okay but why are we limited in our Singleplayer to this type of "specilization"?

btw: I found a bug that you canīt shoot when you sit on a wall or fence. You are only able to shoot if you are standing.....

"Meet Arno Dorian, the undeadliest Assassin yet."

Anykeyer
11-13-2014, 02:29 PM
"Meet Arno Dorian, the undeadliest Assassin yet."

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/16/63/02/72/drow11.jpg

fenris19892
11-13-2014, 03:32 PM
This makes no sense.

indeed it doesnt make sense but i rather like bashing a guys brains in with the butt of my rifle

pvk-4
11-13-2014, 05:58 PM
I donīt know if you guys are understanding me right. Maybe i didnīt explain it very well. I mean that you can have a sword and a rifle so you can take out your rifle shoot down 2 enemies, put your rifle on the your back, take out your sword and fight with the sword. Donīt know why this shouldnīt make any sense...

Having sword and rifle in your hands at the same time wouldnīt make any sense.

ZaioFong
11-13-2014, 08:05 PM
And I already told you. Co-op limitations. Otherwise they'll have to make a separate set of HUD to accomodate having an extra main weapon which would have to be disabled while co-op is in play and certain piece of sh*t f*gg*ts will hack into the co-op anyway if the files are there.

fenris19892
11-13-2014, 09:22 PM
I donīt know if you guys are understanding me right. Maybe i didnīt explain it very well. I mean that you can have a sword and a rifle so you can take out your rifle shoot down 2 enemies, put your rifle on the your back, take out your sword and fight with the sword. Donīt know why this shouldnīt make any sense...

Having sword and rifle in your hands at the same time wouldnīt make any sense.

Aye I know what ya mean,its just the way they have it set up the rifle in Unity is not considered a secondary weapon,it is a primary weapon that takes place of a melee weapon.After all not every assassin has the same playing style take myself for instance:I prefer to have my rifle and yet I'm primarily a stealth assassin but at least if things go south i can fire off a couple rounds before using a smoke bomb and melee the rest of my templar foes.It gives shall we say....variety.

jolelaw
11-14-2014, 09:51 AM
I believe its to balance the game. U cannot be a tank that can shoot missile and fly at the same time. That would be too much democracy haha.

Anykeyer
11-14-2014, 09:57 AM
Balance? FFS its a single player game. Balance is the last thing devs should think about. The game is pretty dull as it is.