PDA

View Full Version : My last thread and post in these forums

AherasSTRG
11-12-2014, 06:59 PM
The e-mail I sent to Ubishop's support earlier today:

"I have pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Unity Notre Dame Edition from Ubishop since the 12th of June. I am pretty sure you are well trained in mathematics, but just in case, I will point out that this was exactly 5 months ago - or aproximately 150 days if you prefer. 12th of June, 5 months ago, the morning after the Collector's Editions' for Assassin's Creed Unity were revealed.

Before and after I pre-ordered, I had sent several mails to your support team asking when I should expect to receive the package. And I am going to quote two of your colleagues' answers to the above question:

William, at the 12th of June wrote:
'For all pre-order items, we aim to deliver for the day of release where possible. We do this regardless of which shipping method is selected so would normally recommend using the Standard Delivery option.'

and Samantha early last week wrote:
'Sorry I could not give you any approximates, however I do know it will be somewhere around the time of the release date.'

Mrs Samantha was also kind enough to let me know that the packages were at your warehouses since last week and most of them were at that moment being proccessed for delivery. As she put it:
'I do know that the majority of orders for AC:U are currently being processed ready to be shipped however the exact date that this happens is unknown.'

So, I have a simple question to ask and please, beware of how you answer it. Since the package was in your warehouses in Germany and since my pre-order was among the first, why was my package shipped only today? Why am I going to receive the game on Tuesday, the 18th of November rathern than tomorrow? I paid you 103 euros and 31 cents, so I believe I have the right to know.

I remind you, Sir/Madam, think well before answering the particular e-mail. Because, I will have you know, that people from Scandinabian countries, Portugal and other countries are getting the game tomorrow, but not me, here in Greece. Is that the problem? Is my country or my language the problem? Apart our wallet size, do you also decide who gets your products based on their colour or country?"

This company only consists of dishonest thieving liars. I am done with them and their "services". That's all folks.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 07:05 PM
The ****ers read off a script. That first near enough is the same as what they said to me "For all pre-order items, we aim to deliver for the day of release where possible."

Even though mine has apparently been shipped I can't track it. So I am relying on these couriers being quick with my order to get it to me on Friday. Chances are they will **** up since Ubisoft is invovled and we all know Ubisoft is well skilled in ****ing up everything.

dbgager
11-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Your loss because you have not got a little patience. You will just buy it a month from now. Its better just getting it now. Having a fit is not going to speed up there processing any faster. LOL just because you ordered that long ago does not mean the game existed that long ago. They ship it when they have it. Especially if your not in the US. Its not a personnel vendeta by UbiSOft aimed right at you.

NightmareGK13
11-12-2014, 07:21 PM
#burnubiburn

nicely replied, I will most likely receive it tomorrow, but I'll get back to you on it.

I am however starting to regret making the pre-purchase for the same Notre Dame edition, after reading so many bad reviews, especially this one
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/11/12/congratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea/ (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Finse rtcoin%2F2014%2F11%2F12%2Fcongratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea%2F&h=tAQE2AxcQ)

One thing is certain, this is the last time this company will take my money... not only did I do it out of faith being below min specs just on the GPU, the rest is well over the minimum, but I was expecting a fully functioning game, let's see IF I'll get what I paid for... should I be able to run it.

D_cover
11-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Your loss because you have not got a little patience. You will just buy it a month from now. Its better just getting it now. Having a fit is not going to speed up there processing any faster. LOL just because you ordered that long ago does not mean the game existed that long ago. They ship it when they have it. Especially if your not in the US. Its not a personnel vendeta by UbiSOft aimed right at you.

He wasn't complaining about getting it early if you read it properly. He pre-order like most of us and the point of pre-ordering is to get the game on the day of release. Not 5 days after release. I'm sure he wouldn't of bothered with putting down a deposit and going through the process of pre-ordering if he didn't want it on the day.

He has a right to complain like most of us. Ubi should of allowed the couriers to ship the game earlier. What does it matter? The US is alright playing anyway so spoliers are already up for all to see.

playlisting
11-12-2014, 07:48 PM
The ****ers read off a script.

PLEASE, go and talk to the Activision support team. It's so obvious it's stupid. I said I would like to report a bug, and they said they knew about it and were working on it before I even said what the bug was. It's pretty hilarious. Maybe 1/10 people in there have a firm grasp on the English language.

fenris19892
11-12-2014, 07:52 PM
#burnubiburn

nicely replied, I will most likely receive it tomorrow, but I'll get back to you on it.

I am however starting to regret making the pre-purchase for the same Notre Dame edition, after reading so many bad reviews, especially this one
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/11/12/congratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea/ (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forbes.com%2Fsites%2Finse rtcoin%2F2014%2F11%2F12%2Fcongratulations-ubisoft-youre-the-new-ea%2F&h=tAQE2AxcQ)

One thing is certain, this is the last time this company will take my money... not only did I do it out of faith being below min specs just on the GPU, the rest is well over the minimum, but I was expecting a fully functioning game, let's see IF I'll get what I paid for... should I be able to run it.
Indeed granted im playing on my laptop with the gtx 700 series but yet i still fall through the ground and have lag spikes get stuck in surfaces while climbing etc.

Cortexian
11-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Aheradrim: You do realize that once the packages actually leave Ubisoft's logistical chain and enter into the couriers system... They have little to no control over when the package actually gets to you... Right? It sounds to me like you're blaming the wrong people here, as it sounds like they confirmed that the game copies were distributed to local warehouses in your area, and then your COURIER dropped the ball on getting it delivered to you.

Shipping logistics are a huge PITA. It's one of the reasons I NEVER buy physical copies of games anymore.

naumaan
11-12-2014, 09:28 PM
these physical copies always make a mess ... that is why i always order digital copies .. no fuss at all ..

thewhitestig
11-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Is my country or my language the problem? Apart our wallet size, do you also decide who gets your products based on their colour or country?

I feel for you, but it's kind of a stretch to call them racist.

strigoi1958
11-13-2014, 01:10 AM
Hope he reconsiders... he's a good guy, enthusiastic and has a laugh with other members.

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 01:14 AM
I feel for you, but it's kind of a stretch to call them racist.

come on you're europpean same as me and same as Aheradrim, you know perfectly well racism is pretty much alive coming from certain parts, even within europe itself.

rrmartinezdl
11-13-2014, 01:14 AM
Ubisoft Go Bankrupt Already, thanks.

NightmareGK13
11-13-2014, 03:26 PM
You're probably not gonna read this but I can confirm Aheradrim that my copy of Notre Dame edition arrived today, just picked it up from the store a while ago

TheSNE4K
11-13-2014, 06:52 PM
Atleast your has been sent, mine hasnt even been dispatched yet, and in about 6 hours the game is officially released. Cant see the game arriving anytime before next week for me...which is a complete joke.