PDA

View Full Version : Are you frickin kidding me?

b_maze
11-12-2014, 06:27 PM
This is the worst game I have ever tried to play, choppy, giving me a headache, tried to change the settings and now it won't start at all. Keeps crashing on startup. how do I get a refund?

Anonua
11-12-2014, 07:01 PM
A few questions I have:
Does your computer meet system requirements?
Have you updated your graphics drivers?
Have you verified the files using Uplay?

Marcus101RR
11-12-2014, 07:03 PM
None of those matter, we have people with 8k computers and they still get issues with performances, the game is poorly optimized and not to mention they gave themselves from Oct 25 to Nov 11 enough time to fix whatever the delay was caused by. So clearly delaying games has no effect in ubisoft's team performances or testers. Whoever those game testers were obviouslys had 20k computers and said "Oh it runs great", except the computer is an oven rather than a heating bad.

Let's wait out the patch before asking people's specs

dbgager
11-12-2014, 07:17 PM
Yes infact they do matter Marcus. Thats a stupid comment. Should play on a Pentium Computer right. If you don't have at least a GFX 680...Ubisoft warned you.

doughy12
11-12-2014, 07:18 PM
@Anonua
b_maze said they has a problem with the game, what the problem is, and asked how to get a refund, so the only answer b_maze should get is how to go about getting a refund.

No dbgager they don't matter, he asked how to get a refund not for a lecture on how to get the game to work so, quit trolling.

NightmareGK13
11-12-2014, 07:22 PM
I must agree with Marcus
there are people playing below low specs and being able to run, people above recommended and not being able to...

CHosIN1
11-12-2014, 07:23 PM
None of those matter, we have people with 8k computers and they still get issues with performances, the game is poorly optimized and not to mention they gave themselves from Oct 25 to Nov 11 enough time to fix whatever the delay was caused by. So clearly delaying games has no effect in ubisoft's team performances or testers. Whoever those game testers were obviouslys had 20k computers and said "Oh it runs great", except the computer is an oven rather than a heating bad.

Let's wait out the patch before asking people's specs

1.5k computer is mine working just fine for the most part:p

Anonua
11-12-2014, 07:27 PM
I'm simply trying to help solve issues that maybe with the game. My apologize if that doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

doughy12
11-12-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm simply trying to help solve issues that maybe with the game. My apologize if that doesn't seem like the right thing to do.
It doesn't matter if they tried playing this game on an APPLE II E, or smashed the computer the game was on. The bottom line is, a consumer bought a product, they're unhappy with it, and they want a refund which they're entitled to get.

The right thing to do is give them a refund.

There is nothing else to discuss.

ReallyTrash
11-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes infact they do matter Marcus. Thats a stupid comment. Should play on a Pentium Computer right. If you don't have at least a GFX 680...Ubisoft warned you.

Shut up ... Just .. shut up

When will you stop defending Ubisoft and accepting their **** ?

People with SLI GTX 980 run it on 50 fps ... 50 lol with that power.

Game is also very glitchy, the character hold on to air, walks in the air, goes through walls, NPCs are doing the same

Take a look what's nextgen these days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkzIGSyjLQ

I AM SO GLAD right now and I said this half a year ago - I've made a mistake pre-ordering watch dogs, so I knew it would be a mistake to pre-order this game.

I mean I love the story,the way it's played but Ubisoft is ruining the experience by not testing their games enough as well as not optimizing them. Don't you have enough testers Ubi ? Cause I can accept that job, who the hell was testing this and on what system ? It's a joke.

And I wouldn't say it twice that Nvidia has their fingers in this nonsense, they think that all people are stupid and we can't see they want us to buy their latest graphics cards, therefore they optimize these games like ****.

Way to go. Can't wait for GTA V

Anonua
11-12-2014, 08:16 PM
I'm not an ubisoft employee, sooo I can't really provide that, so I'm just trying to help a fellow gamer. I'm sorry that that offends you.